So...How many of you guys play a guitar,bass...ect

Swamp Dog

i play guitar bass drums keys and sing . i'm not a virtuoso on any. when i was a kid i wanted to just play the drums, i was obsessed with them. wasn't interested in doing guitar vocals or bass . couldn't afford drums so i settled for a guitar that someone gave me instead.

I currently own two acoustics. A Guild D40 that I bought around 1978. (I should have bought two). Also, a Vagabond Travel Guitar..http://www.stringsmith.com/vagabond/intro.htm

Last year I sold a 1980 Ibanez Artist with active circuitry, pre-amps and a load of other knobs and switchs. There are a load of zombies out there who love those guitars.

One of these days I might buy a Telecaster.

All my stuff, I can play the lot :D :

RIMG0696.jpg

:lol:

Oh and my bedroom wall:

RIMG1012.jpg

I still need to post a pic of my new Fender Strat and my other 12 string guitar.

But yeah I am mainly focussed on the guitar at the moment, although I was a drummer first. I will go back to the drums at some point.

All my stuff, I can play the lot :D :

RIMG0696.jpg

:lol:

Oh and my bedroom wall:

RIMG1012.jpg

I still need to post a pic of my new Fender Strat and my other 12 string guitar.

But yeah I am mainly focussed on the guitar at the moment, although I was a drummer first. I will go back to the drums at some point.

Haha, wow. Where do you get the money?! :lol:

Anyway, I'm a drummer, been drumming for about 7 years. That's all that's relevant really. :P

I have a bit of a better picture of the kit but I can't be bothered going to find it. The drums are actually my brothers...but he is two years younger than me. He bought that kit with his own saved money. He saved for literally years and years while learning to play on a Performace Percussion kit. He has had this kit for about two years now. It is massive. It is a ten piece kit. I think it has gotten bigger since that photo was taken. Even then there's only half of it on the pic. :lol: He is amazing on drums....and I mean amazing. I keep meaning to get a vid up on Youtube of him.

And I honestly don't know how we came to have so much stuff. Like I said my brother saved....he's 17 (almost 18) and he doesn't have a mobile phone so he is better of financially in that respect. He buys a new cymbal every few months...sometimes weeks. With my guitars, my parents bought me my electric and I have bought the others...again I have no idea where I got the money. :lol: I was still in sixth form at the time...and even now my job ain't that well paid.

Five years at music college, graduated with degree in music in 1989 :blink: sheesh that's a long time ago...

Guitar, bass, piano & keys, drums, clarinet, (strictly) backing vox, mandola, whatever's lying around really...

I am not fully American! I deny it

I was born alongside the sweltering streets of Nazimabad, Karachi :P

nowIfeelasifIamspammingthethread,sopostmorepicturesofyourinstrumentsRichard

:lol: Yes you are Rabia.

I have one of these:

guimbarde.jpg

A jaw harp...and I can play it really well. One of my (many) talents. :D :D

Phew...we almost spammed the thread properly then. :lol:

I play Fender Strat USA left handed, maple neck with Diamarzio pickup in the bridge position with a custom switch to swap between single coil and humbucker Les Paul sound !!

A Marshall amp (what else :rolleyes: ) Digitech and Korg pedals. Yamaha Acoustic Lt handed !!

Played the flute ,trombone and Double Bass as a teen too !! The flute to a pretty good standard, but not touched one in years !!!

Pgut.jpg

I have a strat and a tele. I also have low-buck acoustic and classical guitars. The strat is what I play the most often. I have an overdrive/distortion pedal, stage tuner, chorus pedal, and phase shifter all by Boss.

Amps: Fender Princeton Stereo Chorus and '93 Blues Deluxe re-issue.

Archived