dvd release of 02 Arena Concert?

I suspect that it will be filmed and recorded but there'll be no decision until after the concert when Jimmy, Jonesy and Robert can look back and see if they think they did good enough to officially release the show. We'll probably not hear anything until sometime after the concert, probably not till next spring or summer, at least.

Lets hope the band somehow records the concert, :rolleyes:

(dripping with sarcasm here)

I was told it will be nearly impossible to get any type of recording out of that building on Dec. 10th. :blink:

Seems someone (Nazi's of course) is going to take away 15 thousand (or so) digital video/audio recorders the size of a cell phone, or even cell phones, and there is no way anyone will see a damn thing! Unless we are, very, very, lucky.

Stupid jumbo trons that show perfect digital live images during the show will have a special blurry technology (just invented by me BTW) in them to prevent the small chance of someone pointing their camera at it and sneaking onto the internet! :unsure:

Because of the lack of interest in this concert (dripping with sarcasm here also) as compared to say, the thousands of other Led Zeppelin shows, it may be decades before you get to see it, if ever.

Ugh.

Lets hope the band somehow records the concert, :rolleyes:

(dripping with sarcasm here)

I was told it will be nearly impossible to get any type of recording out of that building on Dec. 10th. :blink:

Seems someone (Nazi's of course) is going to take away 15 thousand (or so) digital video/audio recorders the size of a cell phone, or even cell phones, and there is no way anyone will see a damn thing! Unless we are, very, very, lucky.

Stupid jumbo trons that show perfect digital live images during the show will have a special blurry technology (just invented by me BTW) in them to prevent the small chance of someone pointing their camera at it and sneaking onto the internet! :unsure:

Because of the lack of interest in this concert (dripping with sarcasm here also) as compared to say, the thousands of other Led Zeppelin shows, it may be decades before you get to see it, if ever.

Ugh.

My sentiments exactly. I understand why they were so secretive in the 70's, and that the last 3 times they "re-united" wasn't good musically. But why be so inaccessible now? They know that there are so many of us that want to share in it. Loads of us are heartbroken we can't be there, but even more so that it will be treated like a covert concert.

Damn.

Archived