Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Swan  Song

What is

have to agree with evster, whichever is playin--they are all my favorites--one nobody mentions much that I love is ahhhhhhhhhh can't remember the name--shame on me--

but it goes like this

ya didn't have to leave me a total disgrace didn't have to throw that beer in my face

ahhhhh i remembered Hey Hey momma whats the matter here.

I probably don't have it written exatly right but yall get me drift.

Stairway To Heaven. It is part of my DNA after loving it since the days of my youth when it came out in 1971.

There are many more, BUT.....you only wanted one song (an impossible request)

Black country woman...thats my hey hey momma--and Ive no idea whether or not its talked about much :rolleyes: But I still say no favorite cause I love it all..custard pie was reallll good when I was u tubin hey hey momma

didn't have to leave me with that beer on my face..thats how the line goes....

Edited by katydidgood

Since I've Been Loving You has always been my favorite. I especially love their bluesier songs, and that one blew me away the first time I heard it. (But I love them all; my other favorites are constantly changing).

dazed and confused. i mean come on the violin bow on the guitar, how many guitarists do you know who can do that?

D'yer Mak'er

First heard this single I was but a child, some years after it's release.

Then as now, nothing's changed: I just feel Robert Plant in my bones with his vocals here.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Robert's Plant

It's so difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the whole... SINCE I'VE BEEN LOVING YOU.

This song is not only awfully beautiful...it CHANGES MY LIFE about one year ago!!!!!!

Thank you my Carrot!!! :wub:

Good times bad times

Night Flight

All of my love

and the rest of them :)

Too many to choose from for too many reasons. I thought long and hard about this but I cannot. Most bands have the obvious subset of masterpieces, but not Zep. All the songs are all excellent.

How on earth can anyone choose thier fav Zep song?!! Too many options, too many moods, too many memories... ;)

All things considered "Stairway" has to be the one despite other flirtations over the years...