HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINELIVES!

brspled

It's already past midnight here in Brazil, so.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINELIVES!!!!!!!!!!

A great friend, a wonderful person, a beautiful woman, one of the best people I have met in my life....

9, I wish you Happyness, Health, Friendship, Love, Music...I wish you everything that is good.

And more.

Have a great day, my friend

:kiss:

Guess who came to the party too? :wave:

I wish the most Wonderful and Happiest Birthday to my beautiful, wonderful, sweet, great friend NINE LIVES

ATT000834.gif

1kiss.gif

:o

I'm shocked!!!!!!

Eowyn is here!!!! :cheer:

9....you'd better have many b-days during this year, maybe Eowyn comes to all of them.... :rolleyes:

:P

Hi Eowyn, sooooooooooooo happy to have you here. ;)

So this is not an unbirthday its a true birthday, unlike the unbirthday you had recently but this :wave::cheer: is in fact the real birthday cos thats just happened whereas the un birthday can happen on any given day. :blink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::cheer::wave:

So this is not an unbirthday its a true birthday, unlike the unbirthday you had recently but this :wave::cheer: is in fact the real birthday cos thats just happened whereas the un birthday can happen on any given day. :blink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::cheer::wave:

I knew if she had enough unbirthdays, Eowyn might show up eventually--two causes for celebration today, which is the REAL birthday! :chickeddance:

Cheers Eowyn and nine!! :beer: