what is the most moving/sad song ever?

Peep Solero

A few on here have already mentioned this one "Hurt" Johnny Cash:

I am not a big fan of Johnny Cash and when I heard he had done one of NIN's songs I was really suprised.

It has always been a haunting/moving song when NIN did it:

but when Johnny covered the song, he really brought true emotion to it.

These are the days of our lives,My life has been saved,The Show must go on,Bohemian Rhapsody,Jealousy,My Melancholy Blues,Too much love will kill you,It's a beautiful day,Mother Love,Who wants to live forever,We are the champions,Forever,Bijou,Don't try so hard,Love of my life,It's a Hard Life,Is this the world we created,'39,Save me(live version Montreal).

B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

Sorry guys!

Wow... all these songs and not one by the Queen of sad...Patsy Cline? I have a CD of 24 of her greatest hits and I don't think any of them are happy songs...

The 2 saddest for me are She's Got You and, of course, Crazy.

Wow... all these songs and not one by the Queen of sad...Patsy Cline? I have a CD of 24 of her greatest hits and I don't think any of them are happy songs...

The 2 saddest for me are She's Got You and, of course, Crazy.

She's Got You is one hell of a great song! Very moving indeed. What a voice she had!

"While My Guitar Gently Weeps" - The Beatles

I found this song really sad. It's still one of my favorite songs. You have already named most of the songs which are sad. I must mention "Stairway To Heaven" by Led Zeppelin too. The first lines of the song sometimes makes me really sad in my special moments, especially live versions.

I must mention "Stairway To Heaven" by Led Zeppelin too. The first lines of the song sometimes makes me really sad in my special moments, especially live versions.

Agreed¡

for me it would be "Creep", by (creepiest) "Radiohead"

Archived