Are you getting old?!

dragster

There are 2 categories of people out there in "Oldland": the ones who ARE old and the ones who FEEL old......which category do you fit into?!

GETTINGOLD.jpg

I feel good and I'm aging, gracefully :)

i dont feel old but i supppose im in the old category cos i was one of the few in a discussion in work the other day who remembers doing the bumps dance in the 70's :)

I remember the Bump too...so guess I am in the Old category even tho I feel like I am in my 20's some days.

22 but feeling very old looking at the kids around the bus stop, noisy and messy, saying to myself "When I was young, I didn't act so retarded and cheeky."

Unfortunately,I am only 16 and feel the same way :lol: I cannot tell you how many times in high school, I whispered, "goddamn kids" under my breath. :P

Unfortunately,I am only 16 and feel the same way :lol: I cannot tell you how many times in high school, I whispered, "goddamn kids" under my breath. :P

Yeah, the kids are getting worse and more spoiled every year. In their age, I wouldn't dare doing some things they do.

@ 57 I feel pretty good and I ride my bicycle a lot. Today is a beautiful sunny day in the Pacific Northwest and I rode to the library to use the computer.

I'm also amazed at how I can memorize songs on the guitar, so I ain't senile yet. :D

One thing I love about my school is that while I'm an older college student--really old if you take into consideration that I went to college straight out of high school--and I'm not the oldest one in my classes--ever! There are always people much older than me in them! :D

So-when I feel old because I'm almost 27 and I'm a senior in college, and I hear other "seniors" talking about sneaking into bars...remind me that I'm not that old! :lol:

One

two

three Bump!

One

two

three Bump!

There's a new dance that is going around

Called the Bump

do the Bump.

You can do it to the rhythm of

that rock'n roll sound

It's the Bump

do the Bump.

Hey

hey hideho here we go

nice and slow.

Hey

hey hidehi

standing by your

baby's side.

Hey

hey hidehe count

it out along with

me.

One

two

three Bump! One

two

three Bump!

(Come on everybody

do the Bump!)

There's a new

dance that is

going around

. . .

Knick-knack paddy

wack now you're

standing back to

back

Knick knock on

the door bump

your baby a

little more.

Knick-knock

feelin' fine do

the bump just one

more time

One

two

three Bump! One

two

three Bump!

There's a new

dance that is

going around

. . .

@ 57 I feel pretty good and I ride my bicycle a lot. Today is a beautiful sunny day in the Pacific Northwest and I rode to the library to use the computer.

I'm also amazed at how I can memorize songs on the guitar, so I ain't senile yet. :D

Yes, you should see him in his very stylin' Raybans...too cool for school! B)

Hiya, Sarge! :wave:

Archived