Are you getting old?!

dragster

I do))) i admire youth, the springtime of my life, but it will pass quite soon....

No it won't. You are as young as you want to be. Fuck me ....I can't believe I said that..... It's been a long spring :)

I can't believe it either !! Shouldn't that be PM material ? :lol:

Well I am 42 next week, but I feel 30 still (best age for me). So I would say my body feels old but my brain youngish :rolleyes: !! I am still as immature as I was at 20yrs I'm afraid :rolleyes:

Well I am 42 next week, but I feel 30 still (best age for me). So I would say my body feels old but my brain youngish :rolleyes: !! I am still as immature as I was at 20yrs I'm afraid :rolleyes:

I'm like that too.....'xept that I DO NOT feel IMMATURE at all!!!! :) :)

Don't like to admit it, but yes I am. :D How do I know ? Lotsa ways.....

People calling me "Sir". That's my Father dammit ! :angry:

When "Saw 4" comes out and you didn't even know there was a one.

The gray hairs....the missing hairs.....and the strange hairs (Those are the ones that have no business growing where they are.)

You really want someone to explain the concept of a "grinder" to you, but being "Bong-Man".....that would be kind of embarrassing.

It suddenly becomes more convenient to pay others to do the things you used to do yourself.

Sometimes 8:30pm in the Winter is late....very late. **yawns**

People laugh at your home phone because it's the same as Seinfeld's. But it still works ! :unsure:

The female cabooses get bigger, but you don't seem to mind one bit.

Eating your favorite foods isn't as fun as it used to be....unless you pop a Zantac first.

I have to be in the right mood to listen to "Trampled Under Foot".

In spite of all the lovely cliches, we are all getting older....unavoidable, and I prefer it to the alternative. I guess the question is actually "Do you FEEL OLD ?". In that case, No, I've been blessed with good health and a youthful appearence, I don't look 25, but neither do I look my age. I don't do anything to excess anymore and am still a big kid at heart so I suppose that helps to keep me youthful. The truth is , I wouldn't go back to my 20's for all the money in the world. First off, I'm lucky I SURVIVED my 20's, secondly, I was good for nothing. All those years lived have made me who I am, and even though I stilll need alot of work, I like who I am.

Yeah, I'm starting to feel "old" for the first time. Over the last few months I have noticed some things. I hope it's temporary.

Impotence? :huh:

That was my reply. :lol:

DRUNK--seriously--if you're having issues taht could be health issues, make sure you get them checked out. Remember--I realized that the reason I started having more and more issues seeing was not because I needed bifocals.

I love this: my advisor at school said something to me along the lines of "if you like middle school, stick with it. A twenty-two year old teacher could have a lot of issues managing a classroom full of eighteen year olds because you're not much older than the kids."

I lauged and said, "I'll be closer to thirty than 25 when I have my own classroom." :lol:

Made my day. :D

(Just like when my sister and I are standing next to each other and people ask her if she's the older one...I'm 5 years older! That's based on looks only--not maturity, thank you. At 22 and 27, that's a big difference!)

hehehehe.....In college I was on a committee that brought in controversial speakers...one in particular was....

Timothy Leary told me personally...."Don't ever become an adult...it's terminal. If you wanna live forever remain a child in heart and soul."

I was already there....he just affirmed that in me. True story.

That reaffirmation of my lifestyle had proved effective and I've avoided many of the adult pitfalls....of course other things occur....but I take my spankings then go back out and play ! :D

I'm picturing Joel getting a spanking....

Is that a bad thing?? :D

It's another name for a sub/hero type sandwich.

Yeah Yeah......But what happens to the seeds.....that's what I want to know. Do they fall out of the little holes before the spikes grind up your weed ?.....or are people smoking that shit ?

The gray hairs....the missing hairs.....and the strange hairs (Those are the ones that have no business growing where they are.)

You really want someone to explain the concept of a "grinder" to you, but being "Bong-Man".....that would be kind of embarrassing.

It suddenly becomes more convenient to pay others to do the things you used to do yourself.

People laugh at your home phone because it's the same as Seinfeld's. But it still works ! :unsure:

Eating your favorite foods isn't as fun as it used to be....unless you pop a Zantac first.

Bongman, I think I love you! :blush:

Those strange hairs, what the hell is that all about?

(I've always had to be in the right mood to listen to "Trampled", but then, I'm a chick, and the whole car = sex thing is just way too male for me.)

81 B)

Are you really 81? So, are you a boy or a girl? My 80 yr old mother is sure in need of some male companionship.....maybe YOU could turn her on to the Zeppelin.

What do you mean youve noticed some things? Willing to share? Just hate to see something bad happen to someone when perhaps it could be prevented. I am 50. I feel younger. Have no grey hair. Not bald like most my age that I have run into here and there. Yet I have had about 16 surgeries. Lost count. Just had a cervical spine surgery. I have had 6 lower back, 3 neck/upper back, 2 hernia(not the kind you are thinking-rare one-small tear in stomach lining), 3 retina (detached), cataract, vasectamy. They cant kill me. Had an angiogram to make sure my heart was ok as I have an irregular heartbeat. I suggest if you are having symptems, look into it. dont ignore it. I ask if you are willing to share because even though Im not a Dr, I have much knowledge of medical problems from my own experiences and those around me. Hope you are OK>

Good lord Rick, you're going to become a bionic man! Hope this will be a surgery-free year for you.

That's too funny, LOL :hysterical:

That was my reply. :lol:

DRUNK--seriously--if you're having issues taht could be health issues, make sure you get them checked out. Remember--I realized that the reason I started having more and more issues seeing was not because I needed bifocals.

Mandy, hope you don't think I'm being too personal or rude but what was the reason for your sight problems?

I fit into a 3rd category -- I FEEL old and I AM old, at least physically. But I remain a child in heart and soul, as Timothy Leary told Joelmon. I love to laugh and can find the humor in EVERY situation which tends to drive my family nuts, haaa.

Archived