Are you getting old?!

dragster

I'll never grow up!

hehehehe.....In college I was on a committee that brought in controversial speakers...one in particular was....

Timothy Leary told me personally...."Don't ever become an adult...it's terminal. If you wanna live forever remain a child in heart and soul."

I was already there....he just affirmed that in me. True story.

That reaffirmation of my lifestyle had proved effective and I've avoided many of the adult pitfalls....of course other things occur....but I take my spankings then go back out and play ! :D

I'm 27 3/4, but I feel old when I go to concerts, and there's a lot of teenage kids there....It's like, "Am I too OLD to be listening to this music??"

Judging by your avatar, you really don't look 27 3/4. So you probably blend right in with the kids you think you're too old to be around!

I was slam dancin' with the best of them....

till recently. :(

Now I help pickin' them off the floor instead of being picked up off the floor !! :lol:

I still crank it to 11 though....and I don't listen to old folks boogie !! NOPE...

Keeping young soooo depends on the company you keep as well....B)

^ take some acid....you'll be jumpin' and jivin' and forget about your sore feet !!! :lol:

OK I will. Talk to ya tomorrow. :lol:

That's the thing about getting older,mentally I'm still a youngster but my body has become

filled with aches and pains.I even started playing a lighter bass because my t-bird was killing my

back.But you know ,my wife is 10 years younger than me so getting older isn't so bad.

and i'm 18, i know i'm a child yet but sometimes, when i think of my age, i'm like "OMG, 18 YEARS!!! i can no longer be irresponsible, i no longer attend school, i'm in university, everything is serious now..." and THEN i do feel kinnda old..)

and i'm 18, i know i'm a child yet but sometimes, when i think of my age, i'm like "OMG, 18 YEARS!!! i can no longer be irresponsible, i no longer attend school, i'm in university, everything is serious now..." and THEN i do feel kinnda old..)

Maureen,, Maureen, Maureen......geeeeeeez :)

What, what, what?)) i know i don't have a familly yet, i don't have to work, but still...sometimes it's so unusual to be an adult...

It can be , and I'm not making light of that. It can be a confusing time. Don't worry too much though.... just let things flow and ....trust yourself :)

It can be , and I'm not making light of that. It can be a confusing time. Don't worry too much though.... just let things flow and ....trust yourself :)

I do))) i admire youth, the springtime of my life, but it will pass quite soon....

I do))) i admire youth, the springtime of my life, but it will pass quite soon....

No it won't. You are as young as you want to be. Fuck me ....I can't believe I said that..... It's been a long spring :)

One

two

three Bump!

One

two

three Bump!

There's a new dance that is going around

Called the Bump

do the Bump.

You can do it to the rhythm of

that rock'n roll sound

It's the Bump