Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Queen-Of-Light

Led Zeppelin DVDs

Are there any Zeppelin DVDs, apart from TSRTS and their official DVD, worth getting?

I saw a list of DVDs on stryder.de, but I couldn't find out if they were good or worth buying.

They are bootlegs I think - not official release and therefore bootleg quality.

...bootleg quality.

...which in some cases can be very good. I would say that, for instance, Earls Court & Knebworth Aug 4th are both safe buys for someone sticking a toe into these waters for a first time.

Just stat clear of Seattle from 1977 ;)

I've been curious about these various Zep DVD's listed on Amazon. Apart from TSRTS, and the official 2003 release, does anyone own any of the others mentioned here? If so, what are they like?

Zep DVD's From Amazon

This website has some alternative Led Zeppelin DVDs. Don't worry, the Reunion Collectors Box is not what you think it is. It's actually two discs of the Australian '72 tour.

http://www.blahdvd.com/blah/Search.aspx?Se...amp;Search.y=10

I haven't got any DVDs so I can't tell you if they're worth it or not, but most of those DVDs on Amazon are unauthorised. I have one for another band and the 'exclusive' interviews were just with venue owners and people the band went to school with. Unless you can get them really cheap, its not really worth it for a bit of information. Often there isn't any actual footage of the band or their music because they're not allowed to use it. So this may not be the case for these DVDs, but is with some of the unauthorised ones.

Edited by GibsonGirl