The Hemp Closet (Remastered)

bigstickbonzo

I was just thinking about this thread today! I kept wondering, "I know I posted in there a while ago and then it got pushed back by other threads.. I must bump it today." I see someone has already done this for me.. Got some Texas Schwag I need to get rid of before going back to school... it's a daunting task but someone's gotta do it ;)... I'll post here later when I'm good and relaaaxed

I had an immensely enjoyable afternoon. Listened to 'Latter Days' at my best friends house after smoking a bit.... it was very nice lying on the floor listening to the ominous, sensual sounds of 'No Quarter' and the funky, almost mechanically-produced soulful sounds of 'Trampled Underfoot'.. very nice afternoon indeed, lying there, peeling away at the layers of music

GRRRR!

What a STUPID thing to do with good weed, :blink: it's like tipping a bottle of Champagne down the drain! (my favorite drink. :) )

Hi Uncle Bill, I only have three plants left out of ten seeds and only one of them is doing well.

(possibly my fault and those bastard snails and slugs, that really love my weed!)

I rolled my very first joint today..well I attempted to anyway, the outcome was so displeasing that I just snatched up my bong right now, I'm on my 2nd hit and many more to come..got that taste on my tongue, mmm

I'm soooooo happy.

Freehand, I roll what my friend says resembles a Cheeto... I use a trusty pipe most times, but I found a most excellent rolling machine that's a snap to use.

What a STUPID thing to do with good weed, :blink: it's like tipping a bottle of Champagne down the drain! (my favorite drink. :) )

Hi Uncle Bill, I only have three plants left out of ten seeds and only one of them is doing well.

(possibly my fault and those bastard snails and slugs, that really love my weed!)

Sorry to hear it :(

Good to see you though :waves:

Sorry to hear it :(

Good to see you though :waves:

Hiya, I'm fine, been out and about, but didn't get the time to visit your friends in Southend, although I still have the address somewhere, mybe next time I'm in London or Kent.

Freehand, I roll what my friend says resembles a Cheeto... I use a trusty pipe most times, but I found a most excellent rolling machine that's a snap to use.

I've been clicking on quote, wondering why it wasnt working for the past 3 minutes! Anyway, I just bought a small carved bone pipe less than a month ago and its great, haven't rolled since that day. A cheeto! :lol:

More diesel for tomorrow* and maybe some Orange kush, anything will be fine. Right now I'm stashing in rolled up panties :lol:

• 1 month later...
Americans are worlds top drug users

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=08...;show_article=1

Americans are the worldtop consumers of cannabis and cocaine despite punitive US drug laws, according to an international study published in the online scientific magazine PLoS Medicine.

The study, released Monday, July 1, 2008, revealed that 16.2 percent of Americans had tried cocaine at least once, and 42.4 percent had used marijuana.

potleaf2.gifdrug-dealing.jpg

You aint shit if youre not number 1.

Oil Production & Consumption, Top 20 Nations by Production (% of Global)

Here are the top 20 nations sorted by production, and their production and consumption figures. Saudi Arabia produces the most at 8,711,000.00 bbl per day, and the United States consumes the most :thumbsup: at 19,650,000.00 bbl per day, a full 25% of the worlds oil consumption.

productionandconsumption.gif

http://www.marktaw.com/culture_and_media/p.../GlobalOil.html

What cozy bedfellows! We hog all the good drugs and most of the oil too. No wonder the rest of the world calls us Pigs. The druggies get to high-five the hummer drivers. :D The odd things that bring us together, thats the spirit! :lol:

Good ole American Pride!

gfx-example1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived