The Hemp Closet (Remastered)

bigstickbonzo

• 2 weeks later...
And according to Kennedy aides, after using it often to treat his cronic back pains, he was going to first decriminalize it and eventually push for full legalization in his second term.

So that's why they killed Kennedy ??! :blink:

So that's why they killed Kennedy ??! :blink:

I read a theory this summer that was actually so shockingly believable, I actually read it 4 times. The theory raises the doubt that Oswald intended to kill Kennedy, but rather Gov. John Connally, who resigned his command as Secretary of the Navy in 1961. Oswald was "dishonorably" discharged by the Navy from the Marines in 1961 after suspicions of "communist activity" were discovered when he tried entering the US Embassy in Moscow. The theory states Oswald strictly aimed to kill Connally and possibly only wound Kennedy if he got in the way. To further support this theory, several criminal psychologists were interviewed and they all concluded it was very possible Oswald did not mean to kill Kennedy because he genuinely showed remorse about his death after- and this contradicted all previous accounts of assassins' reactions following their murders.

It's still very smokey, but if you get deep into the text and read the facts, it just might surprise you to be compellingly simple..and possible.

Smoked this past weekend for the first time in weeks. It was awesome.. a wee bit o' hydro and then some Willie Nelson entertainment at the music festival. He was stoned, too. :D

Save your lungs sweetheart, this guy is only 30yo

weed.gif

Pink is such a sexy color ;)

And Massachusetts decriminalized posession of up to an ounce of pot. I don't know why they bother to still impose a $100 fine if caught with it. If any fine it should be like a 'taxable' amount. So say the ounce cost's $400, 8% tax would make the fine $32. Much more reasonable. Then they ought to let you keep the weed. :D

Freehand, I roll what my friend says resembles a Cheeto... I use a trusty pipe most times, but I found a most excellent rolling machine that's a snap to use.

There is a method that uses a dollar bill...I was pretty good at it once...it could be the best current use of a dollar... LOL. Hey, someone take a hit for me. B)

Fuck the Police

b57494019.jpg

B)

In states where pot is decriminalized or OK with a medical designation, the police usually look the other way and put marijuana busts on LOW priority. The federal agents who come in to enforce Federal Laws aren't really "police". They are THE MAN, but don't diss the police in this case. I've even seen local police protect marijuana care givers in those states that allow it. They're not all bad.

2810095.jpg

Judges too ! :lol:

2lu2wiq.jpg

Archived