The Hemp Closet (Remastered)

bigstickbonzo

It's harvest time in the Ohio river valley. knowhutimean. The leaves on the trees are yellow and brown, but the view is green from here.

My eyes are red with envy.Easy handling with those virgins.

I always treat my 'ladies' well ;) .and they treat me well too. no frost til mid november this yr.....

What kind of genetics are you growing?

I was breeding various types till I got mine to be totally ready by late September just a few degrees latitude south of you. I haven't grown any that's taken till mid November to mature since the old days of Colombian. And those didn't even start flowering till about early-mid September.

Surely you know enough to realize you can let your babies go too long and the quality will degrade. If you had to grow till mid November that's one thing, but I hope all the calyx hairs hadn't fallen off and the trichomes became opaque.

Haven't smoked in a few weeks-- ahh, I miss the summer time... a 3 month long haze of shit I can't remember-- but I did smoke some salvia recently. Not a good trip, let me tell you. First time I smoked it, I did it alone--probably the worst idea ever-- and clowns came out of my walls. Second time I figured, hey it can't be worse than the first time... but it was almost as bad. I can't figure out how that shit is legal, but bud isnt... it's a mystery of life.

That being said, I cant wait for Thanksgiving.. last year my mom and I smoked before dinner and it was glorious. :D

What kind of genetics are you growing?

I was breeding various types till I got mine to be totally ready by late September just a few degrees latitude south of you. I haven't grown any that's taken till mid November to mature since the old days of Colombian. And those didn't even start flowering till about early-mid September.

Surely you know enough to realize you can let your babies go too long and the quality will degrade. If you had to grow till mid November that's one thing, but I hope all the calyx hairs hadn't fallen off and the trichomes became opaque.

had no choice this year,got a late start due to circumstances in the spring.but oh yes I know when it's time .

There was a case study done on salvia not too long ago. It even made it on the Nightly News. Probably the one hallucinagin I always wanted to try but never did.

It's different for everyone, but if I smoke a little bit nothing happens and if I smoke too much it's an existential crisis... the worst part-- for me, at least-- is that there's no transition period... you're inhaling and then, all of the sudden, you're fucked...you don't know what's happening, you can't remember you smoked, and everything goes to shit. The first time clowns came out of my walls and I felt like my dog, who was in the room with me at the time, was judging me.. it's hard to explain. The last time I gave it another try, which must have been about 6 weeks ago, I was in a room full of friends and I felt like they were all transpiring against me.. the balcony railings turned into people.. actually every ordinary object came apart and out came little people.. and they all told me everything I thought was real had always been false.. that it was all a joke I wasnt in on. I had to drag myself away from my friends because I was terrified and I lied down on a bed and I felt like I was melting into the bed.. it all lasts about 5 minutes, but you seriously don't know what the fuck is going on the entire time... It was shocking because I always thought myself to be a pretty good "tripper" but this was terrifying for me. I'll take a bowl full of green over this shit anytime.

Brings back memories of one of my first time eating mushrooms. It was around midnight, very dark and I was driving my apple red Trans Am around town with sunglasses on without a care in the world. The street lights were singing at every corner and the radio was pulsing through my veins. Each puff of a cig felt like the deepest toke off a hooka and once I dove into the pack of freshly rolled spliffs, it was over. Luckily I eventually found salvage at a friends house, but they had eaten some too. It was during Madden Football, the drugs really took ahold of my psyche and for a few minutes, I was actually inside the virtual crowd at the stadium watching these computerized creatures of familiar color running routes and slant patterns I should have recognized..but couldn't. Suddenly the room exploded in size and I was back in the bedroom. Trying to clear my head, I exited the crowded specticle of the football game and peeled myself along the stairwell to the living room where my best friend's younger cousin sat watching a movie. It was eery seeing her there, but it wasn't her glimmering silouette in the television colors that got me riled up. It was the instant the 4 yo old turned around while still sitting indian style at the tv and proclaimed she wouldn't hurt me. That's when sheer terror set in and I instantly conjoured up images of "the Shining." I ran back upstairs to find the shrooms were working their mind-twisting magic on the rest of the crowd. Unwarranted laughter and endless chatter about nothing filled the air, and I eventually slipped into the smoke of the scene. An hour or so passed and I began to recall the incident with the little girl downstairs. Suddenly, she opened the door and proclaimed not to make her mad on account she was going to bed and we were still quite noisy. Slamming the door behind her, I shrieked, "She's gonna kill us!" The door reopened and peering in she said, "No I'm not!" Slam! Everyone in the room went ballistic. I think I went for the window.

Ahh good times. B)

Then there was that one time I was so on edge I bit my lip the entire night... I ended up staying up all night staring at the test pattern on the TV screen and when I finally looked in the mirror the next morning I had Angelina Jolie's upper lip.. but just her upper lip, my bottom one was normal. I'm telling you.. bud is the only thing I really go for, the rest just makes me uncomfortably hyperaware.

Then there was that one time I was so on edge I bit my lip the entire night... I ended up staying up all night staring at the test pattern on the TV screen and when I finally looked in the mirror the next morning I had Angelina Jolie's upper lip.. but just her upper lip, my bottom one was normal. I'm telling you.. bud is the only thing I really go for, the rest just makes me uncomfortably hyperaware.

I'm usually good with sticking to bud too. I'll only do "psychedelics" on special occasions. I've certainly mellowed out..since two years ago. :rolleyes:

Now If I can just put this bottle of Sailor Jerry down. B)

I can't stop laughing about that little girl !!

It's different for everyone, but if I smoke a little bit nothing happens and if I smoke too much it's an existential crisis... the worst part-- for me, at least-- is that there's no transition period... you're inhaling and then, all of the sudden, you're fucked...you don't know what's happening, you can't remember you smoked, and everything goes to shit. The first time clowns came out of my walls and I felt like my dog, who was in the room with me at the time, was judging me.. it's hard to explain. The last time I gave it another try, which must have been about 6 weeks ago, I was in a room full of friends and I felt like they were all transpiring against me.. the balcony railings turned into people.. actually every ordinary object came apart and out came little people.. and they all told me everything I thought was real had always been false.. that it was all a joke I wasnt in on. I had to drag myself away from my friends because I was terrified and I lied down on a bed and I felt like I was melting into the bed.. it all lasts about 5 minutes, but you seriously don't know what the fuck is going on the entire time... It was shocking because I always thought myself to be a pretty good "tripper" but this was terrifying for me. I'll take a bowl full of green over this shit anytime.

I haven't had any bad experiences with salvia, they've all been pretty good but I did have a friend who had a similar experience as you. She thought everyone was judging her and plotting against her and she thought she was going crazy. She has never done it again, she said it was like her personal hell coming to life.

You're right! I took a hit once and started laughing so the smoke blew everywhere and once it cleared I saw everything as a cartoon for about 5 minutes or what I thought was 5 minutes. I really lost track or time, thought it was 7 and the clock said 10! I've only smoked it twice but each time was cartoony.

Yesterday, my friend thought she was the AntiChrist and we all played specific roles in her life. I was making bacon and she started crying haha

More stories more stories!! I love these :D

I have a friend who doesn't smoke but all of her close friends-- myself included -- do. We were smoking this past summer in a garage and she was sitting on top of a washing machine. The rest of us were passing a bong between us. She must have gotten a contact high because she freaked out and said "oh my god the washing machine is on!" ... But it wasn't. We thought that was funny.

Then there was another time we were smoking and I was sitting across from a guy friend who had a watch on. The time was 7:07 but from my point of view it looked like it said "LOL" I couldn't stop laughing. I think we took a picture of it too.

We pretty much smoked for the entirety of graduation too. We showed up to get our diplomas the following Monday ( the graduation ceremony only gave us our commemorative leather diploma cases) completely baked. I was sunburne, without makeup, wearing a lei wehad found in my car with sunglasses on. It was completely cloudy and rainy if I remember correctly. We had also eaten the equivalent of 7 or 8 pizzas and my friend, all of the sudden, came running up sweating and told me we had to leave RIGHT NOW because the pizzas were ready to make their exit if you know what I mean. Ohhh fun times.

We pretty much smoked for the entirety of graduation too.

I averaged 8 blunts a day during high school. It paid off for me to be stoned in class because then I'd pay attention and participate. If I wasn't, I'd space out and think about getting high. :rolleyes: I scored higher on my SATS under the influence than when I took them sober.

We always used to laugh at the various random people you'd meet and become friendly with through smoking bud. Otherwise, you never would have had any reason to associate with them.

I averaged 8 blunts a day during high school. It paid off for me to be stoned in class because then I'd pay attention and participate. If I wasn't, I'd space out and think about getting high. :rolleyes: I scored higher on my SATS under the influence than when I took them sober.

We always used to laugh at the various random people you'd meet and become friendly with through smoking bud. Otherwise, you never would have had any reason to associate with them.

YES!! I've been pretty high at school lately and I've realized that I really pay attention and remember everything! And I actually understand what I'm learning and I'm hardly confused in class. I score 90s on math tests that I usually get Bs on sober.

And its funny that you mention that last part since I met this awesome kid yesterday that I would've never talked to or even gotten to know if he didn't happen to be smoking with me. And I love making people laugh hysterically, especially if I don't know them, it was great.

had no choice this year,got a late start due to circumstances in the spring.but oh yes I know when it's time .

I've had females mature in 3 months when I've started them in the summer. Late June starts are ready by the end of September, same as if I started them in April. Of course they're smaller, but the buds are just as big plus the plants aren't as visible or prone to being knocked over in a rain deluge.

Squatty and packed with buds is how I like them. :D Mine flower for about 8 weeks to full ripeness.

I've never gone to class stoned.. I think I would pay attention to the wrong things if I did... I have a bad habit of going off on little mind adventures about the most trivial details I wouldn't normally notice. One time I sat at a restaurant, completely baked.. to the point of not even focusing on the food in front of me.. and that's MAJOR... and I spent the entire hour watching a woman get progressively drunk. I counted at least 5 glasses of wine and a cosmo and all I could pay attention to were her increasingly sloppy mannerisms.. It was awesome. I made up a story about what happened later that night in my head, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you read this ? :hippy:

Researchers say they have located the world's oldest stash of marijuana, in a tomb in a remote part of China.

The cache of cannabis is about 2,700 years old and was clearly "cultivated for psychoactive purposes," rather than as fibre for clothing or as food, says a research paper in the Journal of Experimental Botany.

The 789 grams of dried cannabis was buried alongside a light-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian man, likely a shaman of the Gushi culture, near Turpan in northwestern China.

The extremely dry conditions and alkaline soil acted as preservatives, allowing a team of scientists to carefully analyze the stash, which still looked green though it had lost its distinctive odour.

"To our knowledge, these investigations provide the oldest documentation of cannabis as a pharmacologically active agent," says the newly published paper, whose lead author was American neurologist Dr. Ethan B. Russo.

Remnants of cannabis have been found in ancient Egypt and other sites, and the substance has been referred to by authors such as the Greek historian Herodotus. But the tomb stash is the oldest so far that could be thoroughly tested for its properties.

The 18 researchers, most of them based in China, subjected the cannabis to a battery of tests, including carbon dating and genetic analysis. Scientists also tried to germinate 100 of the seeds found in the cache, without success.

The marijuana was found to have a relatively high content of THC, the main active ingredient in cannabis, but the sample was too old to determine a precise percentage.

Researchers also could not determine whether the cannabis was smoked or ingested, as there were no pipes or other clues in the tomb of the shaman, who was about 45 years old.

w844td.jpg

read and see more...

http://www.torontosun.com/news/weird/20 ... 57641.html

I think when you're fifty years old and still smoking pot that maybe you should look in the mirror...You might think you're sixteen and feel like you're sixteen, and most assuredly act like you're sixteen... because...( that's the only realm you know)...

But in reality you're nothing but a 50 year old idiot with fucked up lungs! DuhHuh!

Just my two cents cuz I see it every day,Hahahahhahahahaha It's only funny when you're HIGH. :D

Archived