The Hemp Closet (Remastered)

I think when you're 50 and you're still smoking pot by choice you're not an uptight, middle-aged slave. You still know how to have fun and if you smoke and genuinely get enjoyment out of doing so I see no problem with it. Sheesh. I have no problem with people who choose not to smoke, but that was a pretty ridiculous generalization.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if he was talking about me, but I haven't smoked pot in over 2 years. But yeah, he represents an uptight viewpoint.

My lungs are fine and clear. I guess living at 8000-12000 feet elevation for many years helps that too. B)

Didn't know you were over 50...You must have some kind of complex,hahahaha

I'm far from uptight and I know I don't need to smoke dope to be less than that.

I never said that I wasn't an idiot for smoking cigarettes either.Idiots are what idiots do.

I'd be the first to say that I was an idiot and what about you? DH?...You're perfect,eh?

They don't call it dope for nothing :rolleyes:

I don't see anything wrong with smoking something that was growing naturally anyways. Ive seen a lot more people ruin their life with alcohol than just smoking grass. It does usually put you in a situation to try something harder, but people still can just say no. Just let people live their own lives. And you can tell Rolling Stone Magazine that my last words were I'm on drugs... I dig music...and I'm on drugs.

• 1 month later...
my dad smoked a lot of pot in his day even at the Zeppelin shows he saw. B)

But one day my brother and I had a big conversation about smoking with our parents at dinner and as we are all about to go to bed, my dad looked at us and whispered "I bet you guys know where to get good stuff."

Disturbing to say the least

Our Newest Member of the Hemp Closet:

PM_phelps_narrowweb__300x400,0.jpg

14 Gold Medal Winner -- Michael Phelps

Gee, Michael, if you had only just been banging freshman co-eds and listening to Rap Music.... Some wouldn't be in such an uproar..... Michael.... you have have to think of your "American" image, after all..... :slapface:

Edited by The Rover
She's saying people born in the Baby Boomer generation did smoke pot. Not everyone, but a good majority of people. My guess is your parents are not baby boomers. I don't know if they are or not. But my dad and I joke around a lot too.

I am fully aware of the connection between Baby Boomers and weed, but what did that have to do with anything? I wasn't criticizing the usage of marijuana, especially not of Baby Boomers doing it.

• 1 month later...
That's a really pretty plant, I love the variagated leaves, but for a £7 difference, I expect It would just as well go for the best I guess, Thanks a lot for the site info and advice, I wonder if there's some way I can help you?

And they said there was no Pot O' Gold at the End of the Rainbow..... :hippy:

Edited by Illusivewoman

I just about jumped out of the lazy-Boy when I watched "Marijuana Inc." on CNBC. I know people that haven't smoked in 20 years that were drooling over the plants shown on that show.....12 foot high purple people eating buds.....YOWZER !! What a stimulus package !