The Hemp Closet (Remastered)

bigstickbonzo

how far are you from:

100 SouthChurch road

Southend on Sea

Essex

SS12LX

UNITED KINGDOM

doc has a brick and mortar store as well as a cyber one, he's a fun luvin old hippie type

Sorry to hear you have it too, you must eat food that has a 'de-toxifying' affect, as well as cutting out as much 'poisin' as possible, that means eating 'organic' and using detoxifying juices and drinks.

Not all that far, could I visit? I'm an 'old age traveller', I have a liesure vehicle and visit London sometimes, as I'm from South West London. I live in the S.W. on the 'Isle of Avalon'.

I have placed an 'order' for the Rhino......

Not all that far, could I visit? I'm an 'old age traveller', I have a liesure vehicle and visit London sometimes, as I'm from South West London. I live in the S.W. on the 'Isle of Avalon'.

I have placed an 'order' for the Rhino......

cool B)

from doc site:

About us

Dr Chronics Cannabis seeds bank has been established since Early 2002 however I have been trading in the headshop grow shop business since August 1988 not only do we offer a cyber store but also a real store made from bricks you are welcome to visit us to view a wide Varity of goods for the alternative life style including a wide range of Bongs vaporisers smoking papers and pipes we also stock hydroponics equipment including nutrients Bud boxes lights . All the items listed on www.drchronic.com including the cannabis seeds are available to purchase over the counter in our store Called “oh yeah!” we are open from 10 am -5pm Monday till Saturday

We are trusted in the local community and have built up a secure and honest working relationship with the cyber community across the Globe for reviews of the service we offer please hit the link http://www.hg420.com/showthread.php?t=23971

Keep it Chronic

hmmm, no idea, I don't think I'm a member there

I see your avatar says you are in Wisconsan, that's somewhere in America right?

The East-end of London is not much more than 150 miles, not all that far.

About three hours by car, non stop, avoiding the center of London, via M25 and Dartford Bridge, that's where I'm from.

Archived