Robert, Jimmy, John online...

maureen

oh sorry, i meant "Jimmy" not "Kimmy" of course...

I have been to other forums, and it happens that musicians come and visit their forum and even chat with us!!! for example, in the Children Of Bodom forum i saw the members of the band chatting with fans online....i think it would be great here, right?? can somebody do something to set this up?? maybe admin?..

• Administrators

I have been to other forums, and it happens that musicians come and visit their forum and even chat with us!!! for example, in the Children Of Bodom forum i saw the members of the band chatting with fans online....i think it would be great here, right?? can somebody do something to set this up?? maybe admin?..

No plans for that at the moment.

That takes a different type of personality than that of Robert and Jimmy I would think. They are probably too private for that sort of thing. I have heard that JPJ has done that before on another site, and a buddy of mine had a really cool chat with Pete Townshend one time in a forum. But of course Pete is just that kind of a great guy who seems to care what people online are thinking. Pete also posts some great accoustic videos FREE for people to enjoy.

Different strokes I guess.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that they are not great enough to avoid talking to fans...but i think every star should love his fans and make them happy by talking to them...i mean it's normal cuz we all humans and we deserve so chatting if we love 'em!.. oh ok, nevermind...

No plans for that at the moment.

Of course not. It would defy the "mystique" they've had for 40 years! :beer:

There's something really special, even nowadays, watching or reading a "cheeky" interview with Robert being flirtatious with a woman reporter. Or Jimmy being glib and standoffish when talking about himself, then eventually warming up when a topic about art and the craft of music arises.

And personally, I don't want to change how unique that is!

Well, I know Jason reads some online forums.

Someone recently asked Jason about the going on the forums at some music convention, I think he mentioned it didn't appear that he did.(but who knows, if they go online at all, then I would bet they'd have to, just out of curiosity)

But, does anyone remember back about 10 years ago when Page and Plant did like an online chat or something? I think you could submit questions and they were live online answering them?

Archived