Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Knebby

Who's That Bloke With Percy?

pk663.jpg

Robert with Maggie Bell

pk664.jpg

and with Ian Hunter, Brian May, and some Leppards. (Didn't scan very well I'm afraid)

Edited by Knebby

^ Love the one with Ian Hunter :D

It's kinda cute to see the two famous curly haired heads together, :D , Robert and Brian, just in different colours.

And big thanks to Knebby for the scan!

Edited by glicine

Who is Maggie Bell?

A Scottish singer. Her group Power was managed by Peter Grant as well and signed to the Swan Song Label.

A Scottish singer. Her group Power was managed by Peter Grant as well and signed to the Swan Song Label.

And well worth checking out :D

Percy with....his.....bike. In Boulder, CO.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jmehal/3018889143/

The photog says that he "took this picture of Robert Plant just after meeting him in Boulder CO on 7/21/08, the morning of his concert at Red Rocks with Alison Krauss (Raising Sand Tour).

"My Wife and I drove up to Boulder from Denver to go sightseeing (we were in from Georgia for the concert). My Wife stopped and asked him if he knew a good place to get breakfast...she had no clue who he was."

:slapface:

The photog says that he "took this picture of Robert Plant just after meeting him in Boulder CO on 7/21/08, the morning of his concert at Red Rocks with Alison Krauss (Raising Sand Tour).

"My Wife and I drove up to Boulder from Denver to go sightseeing (we were in from Georgia for the concert). My Wife stopped and asked him if he knew a good place to get breakfast...she had no clue who he was."

:slapface:

WOW!!!!! How cool!! :o

I thought this was a very interesting picture, even though it's not a member. It's Scarlet (who's birthday was yesterday) with Maggie Bell.

l_1a1c76ee41a94100bac035302dd383bf.jpg

^ And Jim Capaldi.

Its at the Melody Maker awards that Scarlet went to with her Dad and Bonzo.

^ And Jim Capaldi.

Its at the Melody Maker awards that Scarlet went to with her Dad and Bonzo.

Thank you. I was wondering who that was.

Edited by aen27

Not sure if this one has been posted yet. If it has, just enjoy it on the 2nd round. :)

Nice pic of Robert me thinks.

Robert with Jamie Foxx

24yu53c.jpg

Not sure if this one has been posted yet. If it has, just enjoy it on the 2nd round. :)

Robert with Jamie Foxx

24yu53c.jpg

Me agreessss!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Robert with Jamie Foxx

24yu53c.jpg

Yes it is nice and thanks for sharing Roxie! :D

Ogawd, that's hilarious. I wonder what Robert replied. Probably something very droll. :)