Who's That Bloke With Percy?

Knebby

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was going from the information I was given and they didn't play MSG in '86. Perhaps Aen27 can clarify if she meant Nassau, for if so then I agree it matches what he wore there on Apr 3, 1986.

That is definately Nassau Coliseum. I was there and i had seats at the side of the stage. When the show was over and the band was walking off stage i was getting crushed and decided to jump over the rails and was about 20 feet from the guys and distinctly remember that shirt.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This photo was originally labeled as JPJ with JP. I'm bad with faces but this doesn't look at all like JPJ to me. Could this be an early pic of John Ward with Jimmy? Was he with the band then? In Montreal?

JWJPMontreal1969.jpg

(Edited to move to a different photobucket account)

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

Hmm, definitely not JPJ--at first quick glance I thought it was Bonzo (misled by the moustache), but not him either . . . Your guess may be correct, MSG.

Odd that the caption identified him as JPJ when it clearly isn't him. One of my friends initially thought it was Bonzo too but this man's build is smaller.