Who's That Bloke With Percy?

Knebby

She's definitely not Morgana or Lita, although I originally thought the mystery girl was one of the Runaways. But I couldn't place her in any of photos of the band I saw.

I wouldn't rule Lita out as she was there and the mystery girl looks enough like her that she could be. Lita changes her look sometimes.

:o I had never seen that one - what a great picture.

rodjeffandjimmy.jpg

That must be from the July 13, 1969, show in New York. I'm not sure about the line-up changes in Jeff's touring band, could that be drummer Mickey Waller?

Pretty sure it's not Micky Waller, but it could be his replacement Tony Newman:

tonynewman.jpg

Alas, my good friend MSG has told me privately that she doesn't think this woman is Morgana. She knows better than I do, so that one remains a mystery.

:lol: There aren't many Zep-related things that I know better than you do, Otto.

:beer:

She could possibly be Lita Ford, as she likely was present for that photo shoot. At the time I believe she was a member of the Runaways, and that publicity event included them.

s26168.jpg

runaways1976ta3.jpg

EL, I think the woman in that photo with Robert and Michael D. might be Cherie Curry. She's the girl on the right in the photo you posted.

I agree.

Yes, I have wondered who that woman is too with Robert and Michael Des Barres. Doesn't look like Lita Ford to me but like some of you all have said, could be another member of the Runaways. It does look a little like Cherie Currie. (BTW, she was in the movie "Foxes" with Jodie Foster. Great Flick!)

:lol: There aren't many Zep-related things that I know better than you do, Otto.

:beer:

EL, I think the woman in that photo with Robert and Michael D. might be Cherie Curry. She's the girl on the right in the photo you posted.

Even if I like doing a little research now and then, I can't say I agree - it's just a bit different, MSG. But thanks anyway, and cheers! :beer:

I have seen some photos of Cherie from 1975 though (I think The Runaways formed in late 1975) and the hairstyle is completely different. Just who the fuck is this? :wacko::lol:

Great shot! I had always wondered if Elton John crossed paths with any of the Zeppers. They never mention each other but they were both HUGE around the same time. I always thought maybe there was some sort of bad blood(no pun intended)

I remember a EJ quote saying, even when he was at his height of fame, he couldn't draw audiences as big as Zeppelin's.

Edited by dpat

Who are these guys?

RPwithothersshirtlesshipbone.jpg

And is Robert playing a Thunderbird in that pic? Wow.

That's Bill Graham on the left ... BUT WHO IS THE DUDE ON THE RIGHT??

He is seen a lot backstage in The Song Remains the Same movie.

Edited by dpat

That's Bill Graham on the left ... BUT WHO IS THE DUDE ON THE RIGHT??

He is seen a lot backstage in The Song Remains the Same movie.

...From What I know, I have also seen him with Rolling Stones Pic's, he is Pundit Ravi Shankar's the Sitar Maestro's nephew/relative

as you probably know, Shankar was very much surrounded by all musicians alike...

hope this helps..

he does resemble Shankar...look closely...

Edited by PlanetPage

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/kit...t2/38154_lg.jpg

I had 2nd row-dead center seats for this show. It was June 15th, 1998. Just after the Bulls won their 6th NBA championship.

I remember Rodman strolling out onstage before the encore and Page looking like 'Who the hell is this guy?"

Chicago,

I was there too, in the boxes on the left side of the stage about 15 rows back.... I remember Robert saying something like "We have someone here with us tonight who I hear helped do something great for you guys this week" (or something to that effect) Then Rodman strolled out with a drink in his hand looking like the bartender needed to cut him off... The crowd loved it though!

• 3 weeks later...