Once upon a time...

Rock Action

...Blue Jays fire John Gibbons and bring back Cito Gaston.But Roxie knew the truth behind all the...

...thousands of anonymous long stem roses placed at the gates to her secret garden.

The Canadien government, seeking an influx of tourism dollars, decided to host...

...thousands of anonymous long stem roses placed at the gates to her secret garden.

The Canadien government, seeking an influx of tourism dollars, decided to host...

a cunuck tasting party...but worried about the impending decline in population, they resorted to...

clichéd methods to encourage people to have sex and produce more babies. This involved a government-sponsored community sex van which drove around the majority of the council housing estates in Saskatoon to demonstrate to the public, through plastic latex demonstration dolls, the best way to conceive children. However this did not go down to well as Elizabeth Moorely, from number 34, drawing heavily on a camel cigarette with a raised eyebrow loudly commented "........

clichéd methods to encourage people to have sex and produce more babies. This involved a government-sponsored community sex van which drove around the majority of the council housing estates in Saskatoon to demonstrate to the public, through plastic latex demonstration dolls, the best way to conceive children. However this did not go down to well as Elizabeth Moorely, from number 34, drawing heavily on a camel cigarette with a raised eyebrow loudly commented "........

Noted.

Roll of quarters ready.

That were also used with a couple of pepperbox pistols once upon a time in the old west.....

but not to be confused with the "pepperbox"pistols (slang term)that were used to satisfy "Pepper"Andersons carnal longings after a bitchen'day of police work in the show,Police Woman(1974-1978)as played by the lovely Angie Dickenson.I tell ya,if you were a dude on the run from her,and she cornered your scumbag criminal arse,she would flat out...

And a good thing it was that Charlie's Angels help was not needed.Because one of the three angels,during this time,became fascinated with,and later pursued a degree in ancient Egyptian water systems and plumbing,or, in present day vernacular,a pharaoh faucet major.

Meanwhile, the other angels........

Meanwhile, the other angels........

... were waiting for the results of their pregnacy tests to arrive in the mail. Kate Jackson wasn't too concerned about being pregnant, as much as she was just wanting the results to confirm her suspicion that you really can't get pregnant that way....

... were waiting for the results of their pregnacy tests to arrive in the mail. Kate Jackson wasn't too concerned about being pregnant, as much as she was just wanting the results to confirm her suspicion that you really can't get pregnant that way....

....but knowing Kate was originally from Alabama,what would you expect?The police uniform was not Kate in drag per se, it was her part time job attire-vamp stripper.She was paid to approach men on their birthdays,etc.,claim they were under arrest,then do the slow female cop cuffing,telling them what a naughty boy they had been.Usually done in a public place.

On to the crux of this matter,please stay with me on this.

Two of the pregnancy results came back POSITIVE!This floored producer Aaron Spelling.What to do?I'll tell you what Mr. Spelling did,quite the visionary.He had the two unborn "angel offspring"signed somehow to a"yet to be developed"television pilot.Surely you've guessed by now it was Saved By The Bell.Identities are vaulted,but I believe Zach to be the son of Pharaoh,er..Farrah,and Kelly to be the daughter of Jaclyn Smith, but this is all pure speculation on my part.I mean Screech could be the product of David Doyle and Kate Jackson.The thing is, we don't know which angel did what with whom ,to create two of the actors on Saved By The Bell.

Another angel angle,did Mr. Spelling mastermind this whole thing years in advance,knowing that daughter Tori would need a vehicle to make it in to syndicated television,as she made cameo appearances on the show.

Anyhow,which Saved By The Bell star could a product of a Charlies Angel,and who could their diddy be?I wonder if...........

• 3 weeks later...

Archived