What are you playing right now?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Zeppelin riffs. I wish I had a Gibson Les Paul like Jimmy's.

Yep, You're not the only one.

I Believe in a thing Called Love - The Darkness

I love this song so much, I didn't know what a guitar solo was before then :rolleyes: .

Yep, You're not the only one.

I Believe in a thing Called Love - The Darkness

I love this song so much, I didn't know what a guitar solo was before then :rolleyes: .

The Darkness Are Bloody Awesome, Love it when me and my mates are drunk and we put a track on and we're all trying to reach notes way way out of our range.... it's golden

The Darkness Are Bloody Awesome, Love it when me and my mates are drunk and we put a track on and we're all trying to reach notes way way out of our range.... it's golden

I noticed how Bloody and Awesome have capitals there, and so they should! They're terrific musicians, and a lot of fun to sing to as you mentioned. Dan Hawkins is the guy in my avatar :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can finally play When The Levee Breaks so that it actually sounds like it, so I've been playing it nonstop for the last 3 days. Everyone who lives near me wants to kill me. I'm also having fun with Plug In Baby by Muse. (I play guitar, by the way.)

I think i'll have a go at learning Bron-Yr-Aur, any opinions?

I just spent the last couple of weeks (2 sessions) with my instructor on it. It was new for him but played it pretty well on his first run. In the end we were trying to figure out parts of the tab which slowed down the process as well as my lack of fingerpicking technique. I didn't expect a 2 minute song to be that difficult. We put it on hold temporarily while I learn some classical fingerpicking stuff which is what I'm doing right now.

I wish I had a Korg Oasys like Jonsey's at the O2: :o

top_panel_extreme.jpg

have you tried your hand at virtual software instruments? Take a look at products by Arturia and Native Instruments.

Some Zeppelin riffs. I wish I had a Gibson Les Paul like Jimmy's.

I have a Gibson Les Paul (Left Handed) that I want to sell. If you are interested you can p.m. me. Just got a new Fendi White Stratocaster. Also have a Ovation acoustic. Just learning to play. My husband is the expert!

Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

I actually just made a pretty sweet "Shine On" patch for my Yamaha S90ES keyboard. It has split pads, lead and guitar.

have you tried your hand at virtual software instruments? Take a look at products by Arturia and Native Instruments.

I use Logic Studio, which is good for my needs. I just recently bought a Yamaha S90ES, which is a great hybrid of digital piano and synth. Not nearly enough $$$ for Oasys (or even Motif XS8 or Fantom G8).

:blink:

I'm playing a Gretsch Semi-Hollow with a Bigby in this Video:

I'm playing a Les Paul Studio Wine-Red in this video:

And an Alexis Acoustic that I bought off an old man, out of the back of his truck @ the Arkansas/Missouri border:

I'm playing a Gretsch Semi-Hollow with a Bigby in this Video:

I'm playing a Les Paul Studio Wine-Red in this video:

And an Alexis Acoustic that I bought off an old man, out of the back of his truck @ the Arkansas/Missouri border:

B)

Well, on guitar I play some blues improvisation and some Hendrix (HE is god) songs.

On violin a romantic thing by Mazas (funny, I start to laugh sometimes while playing it :lol: ), on viola 3 brandenburg concert by Bach and on the piano Bach again....

CLASSIC AIN'T DEAD! Just to point it out...