Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
GibsonGirl

What are you playing right now?

Echoes - Pink Floyd (on piano/keyboards)

I've also been doing No Quarter with a solo that transitions into Pink Floyd's Any Colour You Like, which in turn goes into Brain Damage and Eclipse.

Old school Floyd? Quite the undertaking.

I'm a drummer in two bands so I'm playin' a lot of stuff. Some of the stuff I loathe, some of the stuff I love. Here we go.

First band

Come Together by The Beatles

Zombie by the Cranberries

Seventeen by Metro Station (Gag :thumbdown: )

Crushcrushcrush by Paramore

Sugar, We're Going Down by Fall out Boy (Ugh, my first band's musical tastes makes me want to gag in my mouth D: ) -_-

Back in Black by ACDC :thumbsup:

-----

Second Band

Paradise City by Guns 'n' Roses

Apologize by Nirvana

Blitzkreig bop by the Ramones

The Lemon Song by Led Zeppelin :D

Kashmir by Led Zeppelin :D

Rock and Roll by Led Zeppelin :D But I'm completely FAILING on the Ride D:

Rock the Casbah by The Clash

----

Myself

I'm trying to get a good Solid Blues beat goin'...I already have a pretty good one, but I want to make it better.

The Crunge by Led Zep

When the Levee Breaks by Led Zep

Lithium by Nirvana

Hot for Teacher by Van Halen. DAMMIT, ALEX! I HATE YOU! :wall:

Half Moon by Janis Joplin

And finallyyy...

Ball and Chain by Janis Joplin

I read or heard somewhere that the initial intro to Hot for Teacher is actually a recording of the valves of a Lamborghini.

Lately, I play a lot of classical guitar, Ive been working on a sonata by Domenico Scarlatti, as well as Junto Al Generalife by Joaquin Rodrigo.

Lately, I play a lot of classical guitar, Ive been working on a sonata by Domenico Scarlatti, as well as Junto Al Generalife by Joaquin Rodrigo.

Can you play La Malaguena or Bouree'?

Can you play La Malaguena or Bouree'?

There are a lot of songs called 'Malaguena' and 'Bouree'. Im working on a song called 'malaguena - Rumores de la Caleta' right now by Isaac Albeniz, however I think the version you are referring to is a famous piece by an anonymous composer, which I currently do not know how to play. However, as far as 'bouree' if you are reffering to the famous lute piece in e minor' by J.S. Bach, I can play that, I believe it was the first 'classical' guitar song I ever learned!

I'm a drummer and I'm on a mission in order to dissect all the drum parts Bonham recorded for the Presence album. That's my favourite Led Zep album by far!

And I'm also playing the tunes my band just recorded for an upcoming CD.

:guitar_mood: Silent Night!! On my new baby!! Taylor acoustic. I love this guitar!!!! Now I need an acoustic amp. I have in one week gotten four new Sony speakers, a new HD box for the bedroom, and now my dream acoustic guitar. What a week.