"I believe......

59LesPaul

I believe that I can learn so much from this forum's sages, such as brspled and MadScreamingGallery.

The following quoted sentence alone gives me so much to contemplate and to try to put into practice. True words of wisdom......thanks LZ friends:

...that better days will come when we are having a bad one,

I believe that I can learn so much from this forum's sages, such as brspled and MadScreamingGallery.

The following quoted sentence alone gives me so much to contemplate and to try to put into practice. True words of wisdom......thanks LZ friends:

Thank you. :blush: Honestly, though, I was inspired by brspled.

And, back to your monker (which still brings on a passing wave of sadness when I see it) : 'Angel With A Broken Wing' - as I stated when we first met:

I believe that angels can grow stronger, broken wings do heal, and angels will fly away. :beer:

Ever heard of David Sedaris? He's an author and humorist. Here's a reading he did on a radio show of a piece about regional differences, including Christmas.

Sorry folks - off topic - I LOVE DAVID SEDARIS. He is an absolute treasure! His books make me laugh out loud. I absolutely adore him. :D

Sorry folks - off topic - I LOVE DAVID SEDARIS. He is an absolute treasure! His books make me laugh out loud. I absolutely adore him. :D

Off topic - my apologies

I love him too! I always laugh out loud when I read his stories - and sometimes the next day when I'm just thinking about them. I love his stories about Paris because he skewers both the snobby Parisians and tacky American tourists. Like him, I've been mistaken for a Parisian by American tourists (although not a purse snatcher) - and, like him, I had fun with the situation too! If you haven't read his essay that, I think, is titled "Wildflowers and Weed", you should. It's one of my favorites. He talks about how, when he and his friend are teen-agers they try to buy some weed and end up in a hillbilly's trailer. If you can't find it, PM me and I'll send it to you.

Archived