Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Goodman

Robert and Alison's Performance of Gone Gone Gone

That was terrific! As if I weren't excited enough for this to come on TV, this just puts my excitement over the top!

That was fantastic! I can't wait until May.

MM nice. it looks like they are really enjoying themselves too which bodes well.

Last night I was watching CMT and saw the commercial of their Crossroads performance and they played a little snippet of "Black Dog" and it sounded like they slowed it down and jazzed it up a bit. Sounds interesting and I cannot wait for it to premiere on Feb 11. Alison even said "I'm sweating a bit". LOL :D

MM nice. it looks like they are really enjoying themselves too which bodes well.

This may sound silly, but I was glad to see that Rob still "bounces" when he's not singing..

Great clip and equal performance as well. The two of them were really getting into it and having a great time. Love T-Bone's guitar playing. Has such a great sound.

This may sound silly, but I was glad to see that Rob still "bounces" when he's not singing..

No it doesn't sound silly, I like it too. It looks like he "feels" the music.

No it doesn't sound silly, I like it too. It looks like he "feels" the music.

Yes, I thought that too. I also loved his laughing there at the end...he looked so happy! :wub: :wub: