ROBERT AT THE KNICKS-SIXERS GAME TONIGHT!

Wolfman

I'm watching this dreadful game between my Sixers vs. the Kicks at MSG....started falling asleep when I hear Black Dog.....and there he is at courtside....Mr. Plant....got a standing ovation....PLUS, THEY ARE GOING TO INTERVIEW HIM AT HALFTIME....if you live on the east coast it's the MSG Network....at least I got something to be excited about on this cold dreadful night!!!

P.S. "We use the word legend too easily now a days...this is a true legend!" -Kicks Announcer

They did a quick interview....showed the crowd going nuts for him...the Knicks cheerleaders did Rock & Roll just for him...and the lady asked what he remembered about MSG (talks about 1973 aka TRSTS)....she asks the normal are you coming back (which he didn't say no....said he's about to tour with AK but "Who knows what's around the corner"......YES!!!!)....and then she finally asked what song he would do if he wanted to bring the house down tonight....KASHMIR....not to sound gay here....but I love Robert....he's such a cool dude....love to drink some beers and talk shop with him....I just wouldn't put Radiohead or the Chilli Peppers on :D ....funny how a one minute interview has made my day!!!

just turned on MSG. Thanks for the postings. Hope I can catch a glimpse of him. The half time report is on, but commercials are on now. Whoops, missed the halftime. 3rd qtr is starting. missed him. Damn.

Maybe I need to take a ride to Manhattan tomorrow. and walk the streets uptown. Hey, you never know....

They did a quick interview....showed the crowd going nuts for him...the Knicks cheerleaders did Rock & Roll just for him...and the lady asked what he remembered about MSG (talks about 1973 aka TRSTS)....she asks the normal are you coming back (which he didn't say no....said he's about to tour with AK but "Who knows what's around the corner"......YES!!!!)....and then she finally asked what song he would do if he wanted to bring the house down tonight....KASHMIR....not to sound gay here....but I love Robert....he's such a cool dude....love to drink some beers and talk shop with him....I just wouldn't put Radiohead or the Chilli Peppers on :D ....funny how a one minute interview has made my day!!!

That is incredibly cool! My old stomping ground. People in the tri-state area adore the Zep guys! I have friends from back in the day who are Knicks fans. I can't wait to hear if any of them were there tonight. Thanks for sharing the details Wolfman.

I don't understand exactly what's happening, he stood at courtside? He performed? What? What do you mean? I'm stupid. :wacko:

No...he was just a guest for the game (sat courtside) but he got treated like a legend deserves!! :D

Fab photo, Sunray! Good job getting that so fast. Yes, his eyes are definitelt bright blue in that photo, AND his hair is absolutely lovely tonight!

I have the urge to drive into the city now!

I have the same urge too after seeing that picture...if only I weren't 10 hours away from that city! :(

Archived