cameras at the show

Another..

you always have to prove a point dont ya big guy. :rolleyes:

since i am not going( thanks to Z being whipped by his wife :angry: ) this will be my only way to see the show or hear it until a offical release comes out. for us who cant go....we are counting on those who can to bring it on home! youtube style. :D

i plan on taking a camera to the show, is this a bad idea? will it get taken away? what do you guys recommend, as i would love to have photos of the show?

I sent this email to O2 customer service. They replied less than 24 hours later. I'm bringing extra batteries and memory for my camera. :D

Hi there,

You are allowed to bring cameras, providing they are for personal use and not professional use. Any professional cameras will be confiscated until after the show.

Customer Services

The O2

Peninsula Square

London

SE10 0DX

T: 0208 463 2000

www.theo2.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 25 November 2007 00:40

To: Customer Services The O2

Subject: Cameras at Led Zeppelin?

Hi,

Will cameras be allowed in the Led Zeppelin concert?

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
What I'm worried about is the sound quality. I mean, this is the first Zeppelin show in 19 years we're talking about. The crowd is definitely going to be louder than the show.

But hey, just seeing them will make my spine tingle.

I hate to break this to everyone but the sound is awful at the O2. Horrible. A certain section near the stage or central will get a good sound, everyone else is screwed! It's a hideous ice hockey arena of a venue. I saw Prince there in August and September, several times, from different vantage points and when I was relatively close or say 1/3 of the way up it was good. Anything else, rubbish. A great sound engineer can only fight the natural acoustics so much. Hopefully it'll all sound great when it's out on DVD!

Hello Brooke,

Thank you for your email. You are able to bring your camera in as long as the lens does not exceed 35mm. There is not filming at all allowed at all at this concert. I have confirmed this with the venue manager for this event so this is the official information. I hope that this clears it up for you.

Kind regards

Pat Howard

Customer services

The O2

Archived