I am very happy!

Igor

I am very happy, that so many young people like Led Zeppelin. Their music is eternal! For the first time has heard Led Zep in 1973 it the shock was! At that time in our country rock music forbade authorities, we listened secretly to western radio stations -Voice of America, BBC, Deutsche Welle and others. All varies, and now I can communicate with Led Zep Fans from the entire world! It is great! :)

I am very happy, that so many young people like Led Zeppelin. Their music is eternal! For the first time has heard Led Zep in 1973 it the shock was! At that time in our country rock music forbade authorities, we listened secretly to western radio stations -Voice of America, BBC, Deutsche Welle and others. All varies, and now I can communicate with Led Zep Fans from the entire world! It is great! :)

Yeah, my parents have told me about it...Fortunately, nowadays things have changed)

• 1 month later...

Your post made my heart rejoice inside that you have the freedom to enjoy the simple pleasure of music without having to hide it.

Man has dominated man to his injury far too long now.

Welcome Igor. Long live Led Zeppelin music!

Welcome Igor! I'm new here, too! I have loved Led Zep since I was 6, when my dad used to put "Led Zeppelin III" on the pick-up with the speakers up! Now I'm 18, and my love for them is endless!! Glad to meet you! :)

Archived