Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Reggie29

Which Led Zeppelin Songs Would You Like Played At Your Wedding & Funeral?

I'm not trying to be morbid here but what would you have played?

Stairway To Heaven & In My Time Of Dying notwithstanding.

My Wedding: Thank You & All Of My Love

My Funeral: Ramble On, The Rain Song & Kashmir

Edited by Reggie29

i think rock and roll and black dog, ya know somethin to really lighten the mood, besides its my funeral and when i die i wanna put the "fun" back into fun eral make it a celebration of my life and less of a mourning of my death, but thats just me!!!!!! :D

This is tough.

If I had to have one for both it would be;

Wedding: Thank You

Funeral: All My Love

...perhaps. Anything I say is subject to change. I couldn't handle STH at a funeral, too ironic.

Clearly The Lemon Song is the best option for a wedding song.

... I can just imagine my mom's face if I actually had that played. And my dad would want to kill my future husband even more. Oh my gosh, I really wanna do it now.

Weeding: Down By The Seaside or Thank You

Funeral: All My Love

Edited by Z88

Thank You for the wedding and Babe, I'm gonna leave you for the funeral. Although Babe, I'm gonna leave you for the wedding might also be fun. :)

Interesting. I was hoping to use Thank You for my wedding song if I end up marrying this guy.

In my Time would be a funeral song. No doubt.

on my wedding... hmm!!! all of the zep songs randomly and if some one will try to change it he will surely regret it...

on my funeral... stairway to heaven live (madison square) i always say i could die while hearing this song specially the solo part...

Clearly The Lemon Song is the best option for a wedding song.

... I can just imagine my mom's face if I actually had that played. And my dad would want to kill my future husband even more. Oh my gosh, I really wanna do it now.

Maybe for the honeymoon :lol:

Wedding=Thank You (very common but for a reason)

Funeral= In My Time of Dying (kinda obvious)

but it would be hilarious to have a wedding song be like goldigger...lol..

Wedding: Don't find any of Zep's "love" songs particularly moving, but for the honeymoon, a good "love" song would be...The Lemon Song.

Funeral: Tea for One (believe me, it would be totally appropriate)............For Your Life. (And yes, that one was a joke.)

Edited by Mrs. Wisty

For my wedding, I don't plan to get married again so that's out.

For my funeral, I already told my kids, I want everyone to wear Led Zep t-shirts, I want That's the Way to be played and Rain Song.

Its already a done deal 1. stairway to heaven will be the first song played at my wake followed by the rest of the 4 cd box set until time runs out

I'm not trying to be morbid here but what would you have played?

Stairway To Heaven & In My Time Of Dying notwithstanding.

My Wedding: Thank You & All Of My Love

My Funeral: Ramble On, The Rain Song & Kashmir

Funeral> Stairway to Heaven of course, Hey baby :rolleyes:

Ah come on!Be inventive!I for one am going to have Heartbreaker at the wedding and Celebration Day for the funeral :lol:

OK,seriously,wedding=Thank You+Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp+That's The Way+Tangerine+Going To California+The Rain Song+OTHAFA+The Ocean+Tea For One+The Lemon Song and i REALLY want Heartbreaker for irony!Funeral=STH+IMTOD+That's The Way+All Of My Love.

Wedding: Thank you and I'm Gonna Crawl

Funeral: Stairway to Heaven or In My Time Of Dying, or maybe both, I didn't think that much about my funeral

Funeral> Stairway to Heaven of course, Hey baby :rolleyes:

This makes me so sad because my brother died from a accidental death on a atv....and he loved led zeppelin..so do I....I listen to ramble on and it so reminds me of my brother..and all the times I listened to his tapes of led zeppelin in his red charger back in 1972...oh so sad.......

Here's a long list: hahaha

one of these:

Wedding: Thank You, The Rain Song, Celebration Day, Heartbreaker...(lol, jk) Whole Lotta Love,

one of these:

Funeral: Stairway to Heaven, Thank You, Hey, Hey What Can I Do, All My Love, In My Time of Dying, Over the Hills and Far Away, That's the Way, How Many More Times...hahaha jk

thats it...for now