Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Reggie29

Which Led Zeppelin Songs Would You Like Played At Your Wedding & Funeral?

Too late for the Wedding

As for my funeral....... Anything that they want. It will be about them and not about me. A wake or something similar. ... They're choice

Well, I already had "Thank You" played at my wedding (took a LOT of convincing for my husband to finally agree to it).

As for my funeral, I think that "Bron-yr-Aur" would be nice since it's a very pretty instrumental.

Wedding: Hey Hey, What Can I Do?

Funeral: The Crunge.

:hysterical: This is the best response I've seen in here. As for me, I'm not getting married so it doesn't apply. And I'm still not sure how it's possible to care what's played at your funeral, so.....doesn't apply, either!

OK...... maybe for my funeral they can play... " Your Time Is Gonna Come " :D

We actually played All My Love at our wedding for my mom; because it's her favorite.

Edit: wedding reception, that is

Edited by Virginia

Wedding.

"Thank You"

I got married in my own designed Swan Song Logo with for Symbols T shirt and played only Zepp at the reception. Pissed off a lot of people.

Funeral.

Has to be, "In my Time Of Dying" and as you can chose three songs for s funeral in England I would have, live versions of "Dazed and Confused" and "Moby Dick". That should piss even more people off having to stand for over an hour. Then only Zepp at the wake or no booze from me.

i want over the hills and far away or no quarter played at my funeral

at my wedding i want since i've been loving you or (i know this isn't zep) How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You) by james taylor

i would like in my time of dying , stairway and the rain song at my funeral and i want each album played in full at my wake.

funeral- Stairway (obviously), In my time of dying & 1 by the Stones, Sympathy for the Devil... as for wedding, it would probably have to be her choice, seeing as she isn't keen on Zep but she had to go to o2 because she got the email with the confirmation code!!! Saying that though, she walked out loving it!