Your Username...why'd you choose it?

PageAngel

Dito. :)

I like your grandma's sense of humor, Fuzzy. :thumbsup:

merkin |ˈmərkən|

noun

an artificial covering of hair for the pubic area.

wikipedia: a pubic wig, originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia to eliminate lice or to disguise the marks of syphilis. There are many different ways of wearing a merkin, although most involve placing the merkin on the vulva or the scrotum. The term is also applied to decorative (typically sequinned) patches commonly sold in sets with nipple tassels or "pasties" and are enjoying new popularity as part of the costume of new burlesque adult entertainment. "Merkin" is also used to refer to a male sex-toy in the humorous novels of Tom Sharpe. Both the Shorter Oxford English Dictionary and The Joy of Sex define the Merkin as an "artificial vagina."

to Fuzzy's granny! :beer:

^_^

I was born the next in line of an ancient lineage of Kings that reign upon the "Hill People." I am the first of my kind to venture into the modern world. I am here to gain knowledge and return to my people so that we may wage war and control the world.

Opps, wasn't supposed to share that last part.

Actually my name is Logan and my freshman year at Marshall University at Band Camp the brass instructor said "Logan, sounds like Logan of the Hill People" making a reference to a In Living Color Sketch Lothar of the Hill People.

Not sure which of these stories is better. But the second one is true.

So what you're saying is, "this one time, at band camp..." :D

Mine's fairly obvious, you know, from Going to California, "the children of the sun begin to awake"... I grew up in California, spoiled rotten for sun, listening to Zeppelin. Plus, I've had a new awakening recently, all wrapped up in their music.

Same here.Dito. :)

I like your grandma's sense of humor, Fuzzy. :thumbsup:

merkin |ˈmərkən|

noun

an artificial covering of hair for the pubic area.

wikipedia: a pubic wig, originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia to eliminate lice or to disguise the marks of syphilis. There are many different ways of wearing a merkin, although most involve placing the merkin on the vulva or the scrotum. The term is also applied to decorative (typically sequinned) patches commonly sold in sets with nipple tassels or "pasties" and are enjoying new popularity as part of the costume of new burlesque adult entertainment. "Merkin" is also used to refer to a male sex-toy in the humorous novels of Tom Sharpe. Both the Shorter Oxford English Dictionary and The Joy of Sex define the Merkin as an "artificial vagina."

to Fuzzy's granny!

^_^

Is that the female term of the male "Fuzzy Gherkin" ?

B)

A few years back, I wanted to learn the drums. I was a wannabe drummer.

Most people think mine is from 'The Shining'. :D But I also used to play drums and have red hair. :D

I sold the drums a few years back and am now trying to learn classical guitar.

B)

I used to be in a band back in high school called "Chronic Red Eye", I played the drums at the time. The band dissipated like most high school bands do. I went on to learn guitar and play with my bro...but the Red Eye bit became part of my email address.

IT IS NOT A DRUG REFERENCE....although I do get a little red eyed after a few whiskeys. :lol:

And of course....Richard is my name.

B)

Lyrics to stairway...and it was a typo on longer rather than taller. I always think in terms of a shadow casting in length, not height I guess, thus longer. I figured I would keep it bacause it IS a long s/n

GOOOD EVENING LED ZEPPELIN FORUM!

Shad :unsure: w

Edited by shadowlongerthansoul

Mine came from a fake Robert Plant myspace page (at least I think it was fake-too silly not to be) that had a little blurb about sacrificing maidens to Mordor before breakfast or some such thing. It made me laugh and it stuck with me.

I always thought yours was cute. Is that blog still around. Seems like I heard of it did it have a pic of HOTH cover in it?

Shad :unsure: w

Although wikipedia tells me there is actually a definition to a Gibson Girl, which I was not aware of at the time: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibson_Girl

Fascinating read GG. Thanks. :D

By the way....just to clarify to people:

MY USERNAME HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CONNECTION WITH DRUGS OR DRUG USE. See my earlier post in this thread. A couple of people on here thought I was stoned all the time. :lol: :lol: :lol: