Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
PageAngel

Your Username...why'd you choose it?

First two words uttered on the first track of an album released in 1975.

i thought i had already posted in this thread, but it seems not....

funny to see all those names from long ago, and many banned ones, too ....

i chose slave to zep, because at the time i joined, i was really getting back into the band after not really listening to them much. it was kind of like discovering them all over again, and this time i had so many pics to look at, so many stories to read ... i was spending hours and hours on this forum, and not doing much else in my spare time, so i felt like a slave to it all.

( i still spend too much time on here, :(:) )

I have no idea if I have already posted in this thread. Oh well....

I feel "Led Zep Girl" is my "Alter Ego". Most people have two sides to them. LZG is mine. Sounds lame but, that's why I chose it.

I love "Bron-Y-Aur Stomp", I love dogs and my H.S. graduation date is about the only bloody number I can remember with regularity! And like the Zeppelin boys, I altered the spelling slightly.....

Mine are my intials,wish I could change it but then I suppoose I lose all my friends and posta and have to start over

Mine are my intials,wish I could change it but then I suppoose I lose all my friends and posta and have to start over

Why would you change your initials, I personally think "clw" is a good name, it's honest.

Why would you change your initials, I personally think "clw" is a good name, it's honest.

well everyone else has neat names and mine is a no brainer!!~ You guys can call me Chris though

Plantpothead - when I see your name, I think it is me!!! Cool

I can't remember if I posted before but it's a different username than I had when I first joined .com in ther ice age before the site went official. It's one I chose about 10 -12 years ago for another site so also had it for this one when we had to re register.

Edited by ledded1

Dancing Days was one of my favorite songs when I was a kid, and, DD are my actual initials so I went with that.

hi! long time no see :)

Mine are my intials, wish I could change it but then I suppoose I lose all my friends and posta and have to start over

Unless I'm mistaken it is possible to change your forum name without losing all your friends and posts; admin can assist.

Well my username. Comes from GEEK the liking of sic-fi, trains and history. FREAK where do I start with here. My hippie fashion, peace, literature, music and hammer horror television/ movies. :welcome2: too you all.

Hi slave to zep! It has been awhile! Hope to visit more often now....and can you let me know how to put your post in my post, like you did mine? Thanks

Edited by Dancin'Days

...and can you let me know how to put your post in my post, like you did mine? Thanks

You click the QUOTE button in the desired post.

It's my old radio DJ name. I had a show called The Free Lunch where I played bootlegs, only unreleased stuff. It was on Berkeley Liberation Radio, a Berkeley pirate radio station.