Led Zeppelin - Straight from Hell!

evster, what is the title of the book you scanned? do you own that or find on the web? i need to see if i have that. btw, i would love to check your personal library out one day. i'm sure it's impressive.

oh, and another groovy avatar....

I am quite proud of my little library. It covers pretty much everything, lol! But this wasn't actually my book. It's available in most public libraries.

Here's the cover:

File0157.jpg

Oh, and thanks! I like my new avi too! :lol:

Wow.....This guy has too much time on his hands.

If I were 15, I could see your point, but I'm over 40 and I've been a student of many things for years. It's called education. So I read. Physics. Philosophy. Art. My father was a physics professor, a classical pianist and an artist. He helped put men on the moon as a consultant for Rockwell and JPL. I don't believe his time was wasted. In fact I was inspired by him. Why don't you turn off Family Guy and pick up a book? God forbid you learn something. I don't own a Playstation. That must be why I find the time to study art, religion and history (among other things). A life wasted. How tragic. Poor pitiful me. :beer:

If I were 15, I could see your point, but I'm over 40 and I've been a student of many things for years. It's called education. So I read. Physics. Philosophy. Art. My father was a physics professor, a classical pianist and an artist. He helped put men on the moon as a consultant for Rockwell and JPL. I don't believe his time was wasted. In fact I was inspired by him. Why don't you turn off Family Guy and pick up a book? God forbid you learn something. I don't own a Playstation. That must be why I find the time to study art, religion and history (among other things). A life wasted. How tragic. Poor pitiful me. :beer:

Ok, clearly a misunderstanding, Evster2012. My comment was directed to the original post in this thread...Not yours. I appologize if that was in anyway unclear. But just to clarify a few things....I myself am 40 years of age and DO have an education. I read. I enjoy music, art, history, science, philosophy, etc... I do not watch tv beyond the news, the occassional show on Discovery or National Geographic, and if there is a good concert on I might sometimes watch Fuse, so that kinda rules out Family Guy. I'm all about learning and while I may not have read or studied all of the same things you have, that does NOT make me an idiot, so I would appreciate if you wouldn't jump to that conclusion. :)

Oh yeah....And I don't now nor have I ever owned a Playstation.

Listen dude... im prety religious and i'm sry but i think that is total bull..

who ever came up with all that is way to scared about going to... well... you know..

i mean there just logos. no more no less. those are just quincidences( sorry i cant spell for crap) and about stairway... do you know how much time it would take in the studios to make a message in a song... those are all just made up words... if you listen it doesnt realy sound like what people say it does... so there,

Zosofan11

Ok, clearly a misunderstanding, Evster2012. My comment was directed to the original post in this thread...Not yours. I appologize if that was in anyway unclear. But just to clarify a few things....I myself am 40 years of age and DO have an education. I read. I enjoy music, art, history, science, philosophy, etc... I do not watch tv beyond the news, the occassional show on Discovery or National Geographic, and if there is a good concert on I might sometimes watch Fuse, so that kinda rules out Family Guy. I'm all about learning and while I may not have read or studied all of the same things you have, that does NOT make me an idiot, so I would appreciate if you wouldn't jump to that conclusion. :)

Oh yeah....And I don't now nor have I ever owned a Playstation.

Indeed, I thought your post was directed soley at me as I had just made a series of posts detailing research some could claim as obsessive. I completely retract what I said. My apologies. Cheers :beer:

Indeed, I thought your post was directed soley at me as I had just made a series of posts detailing research some could claim as obsessive. I completely retract what I said. My apologies. Cheers :beer:

evster! since he's the wrong guy, can't we just point what you said at someone else? seems a crying shame to let a good rip like that go. how about directing it at some of the compulsive master-baitors in this joint? i bet they own a playstation!!!

I just read farther down the page, it says the New King James Version of the bible is Satanic too. My bible is New King James Version, and I think the ones at my church are too. I guess we're all going to hell now, maybe Satan will give us turntables and we can listen to Stairway backwards.

:rolleyes:

lmao

I wonder if syncing up Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon to the The Wizard of Oz is satanic as well?!

Were all doomed.

Apology accepted. Thank you. ;)

QUOTE (Evster2012 @ Jun 18 2008, 10:48 PM)

Indeed, I thought your post was directed soley at me as I had just made a series of posts detailing research some could claim as obsessive. I completely retract what I said. My apologies. Cheers

Apology accepted. Thank you. ;)

i'm sorry, too! lemon's not even the guy i thought evster was ripping on! i'm going straight to hell!!

or, at least, i'm going to another thread where i can rank on people that aren't as cool as you two....

I must really be in for it, because I just realized almost 32 years later that my ticket for the Led Zeppelin movie was number 666!!!!

TSRTSticketback.jpg

TSRTSticketfront.jpg

It's ok though, because I was under Jimmy's spell many years before that :lol::lol:

THAT is just TOO cool!!!!

The site the original poster sent is hysterical! As anyone who has even researched the 'occult' knows, the word occult only means 'hidden' it does not mean satanic and when people call Crowley a satanist they are showing a lack of education because he did not worship satan. Only Christians believe in Satan as a diety. Lucifer was the 'light bringer', Pan, loads of fun...I guess I never need to worry about selling MY soul to the Devil cuz I guess he already owned it from the moment I was born :hysterical:

Thanks for the giggles...the internet is a wonderful thing isn't it? Everyone gets to state their opinions...

I must really be in for it, because I just realized almost 32 years later that my ticket for the Led Zeppelin movie was number 666!!!!

TSRTSticketback.jpg

TSRTSticketfront.jpg

It's ok though, because I was under Jimmy's spell many years before that :lol::lol:

What are the odds that all of them were numbered '666'?

To deny Page's facination with that number is to deny his facination with Crowley.

my ticket for the Led Zeppelin movie was number 666!!!!

TSRTSticketback.jpg

TSRTSticketfront.jpg

666!!! :blink: Wow!...Jimmy definitely worked some of his magic on you, ILJP.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived