Jimmy's Hair

Cat

Gotta say it...the man is angelic and is one of the most truly beautiful (inside/out) men I've ever seen. Not that I know him (obviously) but it shines out of his eyes.

You are so right mordor_maiden!! Love all the pics and thanks for sharing them all. :):wub::D

This was in his "junkie" days...despite being unhealthy and sooo skinny, his face looks so angelic and sort of childlike... Mind you, this amazing creature was in his past mid thirties...

his hair looks great!

How many hearts this man broke!!! :kiss:

80_rehearsal-8.jpg

His arm is frighteningly thin. I don't know what made him get off drugs, but thank God he did.

That was the thing with Jimmy, even though he got so thin and unhealthy for awhile his face stayed so nice, as long as he didn't smile.

Yeah, this picture a proof of it..He's got a gap between his front teeth!!!.. :unsure:

1977-07-23_Oakland_082.jpg

Some more pictures of Jimmy's hair :huh:

1189211359_f.jpg

1199470423_f.jpg

69ny_backstage.jpg

windy outside?

nbdbp1.jpg

from 1990 when he went gray the 1st time

263x4ki.jpg

That first pic might be from the Page/Plant concert in Minneapolis in...um...around '95-ish.

The second pic, he reminds me of Patrick Duffy from Dallas for some reason.

That first pic might be from the Page/Plant concert in Minneapolis in...um...around '95-ish.

The second pic, he reminds me of Patrick Duffy from Dallas for some reason.

Agree with you...He looks like Bobby Ewing (I was a fan of DALLAS!)..it must be the outfit

But who's the woman with him?

This is way off topic, but has Jimmy ever discussed, in any detail, his addiction(s)? I've read in THOOG that he needed heroin every day, and started taking it in 1976 and stopped in 83(?) and he claimed he kicked it in four days. An interviewer once asked him about it and he responded "I'm not an addict, thank you", or something similar.

Why do I get the feeling ther's a connection between his divorce and his addiction? Or whatever he wants to call it. Didn't he start experimenting with the stuff the same year as his divorce? Hmmm...

Agree with you...He looks like Bobby Ewing (I was a fan of DALLAS!)..it must be the outfit

But who's the woman with him?

I have no idea who that woman is with him.

I just noticed someone in the background, over JP's shoulder, it kind of looks like Peter Grant.

Why do I get the feeling ther's a connection between his divorce and his addiction? Or whatever he wants to call it. Didn't he start experimenting with the stuff the same year as his divorce? Hmmm...

From what I've read, he started "hard" drugs in 76, or 77 and stopped in 1983. But who really knows?

Did find a quote attributed to JP on his cocaine and heroin use:

"I don't regret it at all because when I needed to be really focused, I was really focused. That's it. Both Presence and In Through the Out Door were only recorded in three weeks: that's really going some. You've got to be on top of it. ”

The woman is Patricia Ecker, whom he divorced in early 1995, after 9 years of marriage. Their son is James Patrick Page III, now 20ish.

Thanx for the info... aargh , lucky that he divorced her, no good taste in choosing this one as a wife.. <_<

The woman is Patricia Ecker, whom he divorced in early 1995, after 9 years of marriage. Their son is James Patrick Page III, now 20ish.

Thanks for the info. Now I can lable the pic more accuarately.

Anyone have a recent pic of Patrick Page III?

Yeah, this picture a proof of it..He's got a gap between his front teeth!!!.. :unsure:

1977-07-23_Oakland_082.jpg

Some more pictures of Jimmy's hair :huh:

1189211359_f.jpg

1199470423_f.jpg

69ny_backstage.jpg

Oh, I've never seen the second picture before. He looks very cute and his hair too :D;) Thank you!

The third one down of him holding his son JP III is just soooo adorable!!

That's baby Scarlet, who was born in 3/71. I think it's interesting he's not looking at the baby.

Archived