Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Cat

Jimmy's Hair

Did he perm his hair while dying it black? BTW, his natural hair color was dark brown - wasn't it? If so, why in the world did he go for Morticia Addams black when he started dying it? IMO, it was way too severe and phony looking. Glad he's au natural now.

My hair is very dark brown, and if I try to dye it over dark brown, it ends up jet black. It's almost impossible to get the color right, so I kind of gave up on it. (It's also permed for curl (mine) and it really can't take both...)

I wonder if the he had his hair cut short to get rid of the damage from dyeing and perming it (I had to do that once myself!) I'm not a fan of the short hair.

im a big fan of the "hide my face" hair of 1969.

this pic is from olympia studios during the musicorama radio show in paris on oct. 10 1969, and is by far one of my all time favorite pics of jimmy (great action shot a-mid dazed solo to boot!)

fdfdfdflkflkgt3.jpg

Edited by docron

im a big fan of the "hide my face" hair of 1969.

this pic is from olympia studios during the musicorama radio show in paris on oct. 10 1969, and is by far one of my all time favorite pics of jimmy (great action shot a-mid dazed solo to boot!)

fdfdfdflkflkgt3.jpg

if he hadn't put his guitar on I would assume that his back was facing the camera :lol: Btw, I like the curl of his hair on this photo :)

Edited by Alessandra

Did he perm his hair while dying it black?

In one of the Zep books, it says he used used to put curlers in his hair, and then primp in front of the mirror for awhile, making sure his hair looked just right.

Hey... it was worth it. :)

Jimmy875.jpg

wow...this photo is beautiful..i love his hair.

i could look at it for hours!

80_rehearsal-8.jpg

OMG that is so scary,he looks just like my brother....no i mean ALOT like him.......i would actually mistake him for my brother in this picture.....same hair style.......really skinny....and the angle...wow i'm sorry but that is just scary......... :unsure:

OMG that is so scary,he looks just like my brother....no i mean ALOT like him.......i would actually mistake him for my brother in this picture.....same hair style.......really skinny....and the angle...wow i'm sorry but that is just scary......... :unsure:

um......is your brother single? :D

um......is your brother single? :D

lol not sure if you are being serious there but not a f**king clue, we never see him....he's at uni...bit of a jimmy to be honest..plays guitar....he smokes alot....drink hell of lot...completely useless....but he has a cool interest in art,does art..along with other stuff that i cannot say.

lol not sure if you are being serious there but not a f**king clue, we never see him....he's at uni...bit of a jimmy to be honest..plays guitar....he smokes alot....drink hell of lot...completely useless....but he has a cool interest in art,does art..along with other stuff that i cannot say.

lol, i just meant that if he looks like jimmy, he must be hot. sounds like an interesting dude. too bad you dont see much of him. :(

lol, i just meant that if he looks like jimmy, he must be hot. sounds like an interesting dude. too bad you dont see much of him. :(

yeah we get on really well he lend me his records/CDs to see if i like that music and recommends stuff to me.....we both the same interests..but i do talk to him on facebook.

5herht.jpg

He really does have the most beautiful hair, wish i had hair like that, it is curley, some say that it is just as curley as his but i don't have that shade........i can imagine that being on a hair product advert :D

I can't remember who it was, i think that it was AMAZONIC that rightly said that this pic deserves to be in the "jimmy's hair" thread so here ya go.

JimmyPage_RainSong_1994.JPG

pn004778yz4.jpg

God damn this man is a burning fire.

hot as hell. :notworthy:

and his hair *sigh* :wub:

hes just oozing sex appeal here...........yum