ROBERT PLANT On ZEPPELIN Reunion Tour Rumors:

kwf

ROBERT PLANT On ZEPPELIN Reunion Tour Rumors: 'You Never Know What Is Around The Corner' - Jan. 27, 2008

Jill Martin of MSG TV interviewed LED ZEPPELIN singer Robert Plant on Friday (January 25, 2008) during the halftime break of the Knicks and Sixers game at New York City's Madison Square Garden. Plant spoke about his most memorable performance at Madison Square Garden, his upcoming tour with and bluegrass superstar Alison Krauss, and the possibility of playing again with with Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones and Jason Bonham. "You never know what is around the corner," was Robert's reply regarding the ZEPPELIN reunion tour rumors.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=89386

ROBERT PLANT On ZEPPELIN Reunion Tour Rumors: 'You Never Know What Is Around The Corner' - Jan. 27, 2008

Jill Martin of MSG TV interviewed LED ZEPPELIN singer Robert Plant on Friday (January 25, 2008) during the halftime break of the Knicks and Sixers game at New York City's Madison Square Garden. Plant spoke about his most memorable performance at Madison Square Garden, his upcoming tour with and bluegrass superstar Alison Krauss, and the possibility of playing again with with Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones and Jason Bonham. "You never know what is around the corner," was Robert's reply regarding the ZEPPELIN reunion tour rumors.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=89386

I posted this at 6:19

See:

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?s...ost&p=98709

Thank you.

Shado :unsure: w

I was mostly paying attention to the fact that you could cut the sexual tension with a knife in that interview. I barely heard his words. :P

I myself am studying journalism and I would have reacted very similarly to her if given the opportunity to interview the Plant.

Anyway, I think we might be grasping at false hope, but at least he didn't directly say no.

This is a Zeppelin news link in the Zeppelin news forum. You posted yours in the wrong forum.

Oh contrare, I created it :)

And I would like to say it's the only topic I have started.

One...as in one. Not 500 running everywhere. They may move it I dunno. Man I am glad I dont do the mod thing here, chuckles. I was just trying to slow down another duplicate thread which is the very issue you are discussing?

Hmmmm?

Shad :unsure: w

Oh contrare, I created it :)

And I would like to say it's the only topic I have started.

One...as in one. Not 500 running everywhere. They may move it I dunno. Man I am glad I dont do the mod thing here, chuckles. I was just trying to slow down another duplicate thread which is the very issue you are discussing?

Hmmmm?

Shad :unsure: w

Don't sweat it...next time post in the correct forum....

I hear that. All she looked at was his lips. Can't say as I blame her tho. :lol:

She was probably trying to read his lips because it was so noisy in the arena! Same reason with them leaning towards each other.

Anyways! Yes, we may indeed be indulging in false hope, but we have lots of company at least.

Hello:

I can't believe. Robert Plant- rock god would use the cliche " you never know what's around the corner"

What's next...Never leave a stone unturned...if there's a will there's a way...time waits for noone....there's more than one way to skin a cat...

Sorry...Robsrt..I'm just teasin' ya....gotta find some way to cope with the terrible cold that has gripped Canada!!

J

next time post in the correct forum....

The Master Forum (and the Pre/Post Zeppelin forum, the Live Zeppelin Forum and the Newbies Forum for that matter) is just as an appropriate place to discuss quotes from band members as this one. It's not the "wrong" forum.

• 2 weeks later...
WTF. Not surprized that a fairy showed up during the night and took down the Plant/Krauss thread. Whatever happened to freedom of speech. Well I guess it was decided beyond any doubt that the thing was taped before O2 and thus Robert could have only been referring to that one night.. Ill be the first poster on here that says "I told you so" when the 08-09 tour is announced. (IF they dont kick my ass off before then).

It was moved/combined with this other thread. :blink:

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?s...c=4014&st=0

I was mostly paying attention to the fact that you could cut the sexual tension with a knife in that interview. I barely heard his words. :P

I myself am studying journalism and I would have reacted very similarly to her if given the opportunity to interview the Plant.

Anyway, I think we might be grasping at false hope, but at least he didn't directly say no.

The interviewer didn't seem like she recognized the song, "Kashmir."

Maybe she only knows Stairway and All My Love.

anyone who says be happy with the one show they did?? well i wasn't there to enjoy it so im not happy :lol:

I'll fly to another country to go see them if they don't tour Oz... mind you i saw Clapton over here so no reason if they did tour for them not to come here.

Police ended their world tour over here too. Seems like a favourite place for golden oldies :hysterical:

So what is it like living in Australia? Do you like it? Ever been to the US? And how the hell am I supposed to agree with "be happy they played one show?" HELLLO!!!!! Its called I want to see Led Zeppelin again!!!! There is an old saying "The customer is always right". Well, here I am! Im the fucking customer who keeps buying cd's and tickets! Excuse me for asking for a tour! :angry:

yeah australia is great, can't complain about living here at all, it's a great life. I went to the US way way back when i was 7 i think and it was sort of a brief trip, but what i remember of it i thought NY was great and Philadelphia too. Thats bout tje extent of my travles. I think i was too young to really appreciate it so i think ill go again sometime, when i got the money :(

Yeah I think the overwhelming interest in their reunium gig should have given them an idea of how many people want to see them. LedZep fans are all over the place, whenever i wear my T-shirt there's usually someone who'll remark about them. So as long as the demand is there why not make some more money?!? :notworthy:

Archived