Page Interview in Japan

stairway71

Truth is if you`ve been posting here for along time then you ought to have the guidelines down so well you should be a dazzleing display of welcomeing graciousness to new posters

If the new posters have joined for the sole reason of insulting existing members, however, this obviously does not apply.

If the new posters have joined for the sole reason of insulting existing members, however, this obviously does not apply.

Yes, exactly. I was going to comment on it before but didn't want to start anything up again... but to hell with it...

What I don't get is the whole 'longtime members being elitist because of their post count and treating all newbies like shit' argument. It began on the old board when we got a whole influx of newbies because of the O2 announcement, but to this day, I have NEVER seen a longterm member acting out of line to a newbie without any justification, which is what so many people blame us of doing. The problem here is not longtime members needlessly insulting newbies, the problem is people joining this board and just being plain RUDE (and sometimes utterly VULGAR) to other members of the board. And when the member fights back to the troll, the only card the troll has to use is the you're-an-elitist card, because they have no other argument to back themselves up with. Its not to do with established members acting as 'the elite', its to do with people signing up to the board and being rude. Period.

Yes, exactly. I was going to comment on it before but didn't want to start anything up again... but to hell with it...

What I don't get is the whole 'longtime members being elitist because of their post count and treating all newbies like shit' argument. It began on the old board when we got a whole influx of newbies because of the O2 announcement, but to this day, I have NEVER seen a longterm member acting out of line to a newbie without any justification, which is what so many people blame us of doing. The problem here is not longtime members needlessly insulting newbies, the problem is people joining this board and just being plain RUDE (and sometimes utterly VULGAR) to other members of the board. And when the member fights back to the troll, the only card the troll has to use is the you're-an-elitist card, because they have no other argument to back themselves up with. Its not to do with established members acting as 'the elite', its to do with people signing up to the board and being rude. Period.

You're right . It's not because people are new to the board that is the issue. These particular newbies have no other reason to be here than to stir up trouble and that leads people to call their bluff and nothing to do with being elitist. Here's hoping it'll settle down soon.

Can I get an clothes pin?? B)

Giddy's and sends a :beer: your way.

I didnt mean you IGG, dont be silly. I didnt join to do a smear campaign and run off. I just like saying my piece, get it over and move on.

Confused?

There are people who hide and dont have the intelligence to step up for themselves so they hire others to get their nit picky ways and revenge. In the real world they couldnt sort a stinky ash tray//

SIMPLE.

Just how is it my fault people are daft or uneducated?

NOT! :thanku:

I could care less if someone has a whole team of stinky poopie horses, I find it funny and shitty. However some things which are said and done here is just simply unfounded and ill. Ill as in sick, demented and just plain obscene.

I hope your mummys and daddys are real proud of you for creating animations of stick figures flailing away on the carcass of a poor dead horse with some kinda remark about OT....that's just sick.

You need help.

I think the image should be pulled. The member should be forgiven because they are obviously about 5 years old, but the image should be pulled.

That's how I feel, obscene images should be pulled and that definately falls into more categories than just obscene.

Shad :unsure: w

Hmmm... think Becks might have issues with Old Spice added to the tour? LOL. :D

Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news..or it may be good news...but I heard over the weekend that The Spice girls have cancelled the rest of the tour.....pressing family matters...some sources have said it's due to poor tickets sales.....

Juliet

Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news..or it may be good news...but I heard over the weekend that The Spice girls have cancelled the rest of the tour.....pressing family matters...some sources have said it's due to poor tickets sales.....

Juliet

Oh, Juliet! :boohoo:

:console: Dang. There goes your birthday present :boohoo: Runs off to implement plan B...

Alas....or "Dang"....

I know the truth always hurts....

Juliet

PS Much Music reports the last leg of SG is cancelled that includes China, Australia and Argentenia

PS They were in TO on Sunday and Monday eve and return at the end of the month for two dates that will conclude their tour....

Cool link, thanks so much!

(Goes off to do cartwheels and jumping jacks.) ;)

Watching him say, "let's hope so" and "it's certainly not out of my equation" makes me realize that he doesn't know what's going to happen, but he wants a tour, for sure...in other words, he's just like us! :lol:

Thanks for posting Achiless. Great interview.

You are welcome!

He did 30 or so interviews scheduled by the minute in his hotel room in three days.

This was the last day. No wonder he looks a little tired.

Still, he manages to smile; What a professionalism.

In another interview, he said that he had naturally lost his weight last year due to exhaustion and was sorry that fans couldn't see more of him at O2!

You are welcome!

He did 30 or so interviews scheduled by the minute in his hotel room in three days.

This was the last day. No wonder he looks tired ...

I saw that one this morning but thanks for sharing it with us here. I think that Mr. Page looks relaxed and seems happy in that interview. I love to hear him talk about his music. Thanks again.

I too wish to add my thanks. Great series of interviews. He was so cute at the end when one of the interviewers said something to the effect about hope to see you in Japan next year.

I know it's all about Led Zeppelin but has any interviewer asked Jimmy questions about any projects (i.e. solo) that he has worked on or may work on in his spare time??

You are welcome!

This was the last day. No wonder he looks tired.

In another interview, he said that he had naturally lost his weight last year due to exhaustion and was sorry that fans couldn't see more of him at O2!

In the photos RH took a few months ago, Jimmy looked like he lost weight......he looks GOOD!!! :wub:

I too wish to add my thanks. Great series of interviews. He was so cute at the end when one of the interviewers said something to the effect about hope to see you in Japan next year.

I know it's all about Led Zeppelin but has any interviewer asked Jimmy questions about any projects (i.e. solo) that he has worked on or may work on in his spare time??

No, I haven't seen so far. I will post for you if I spot one.

Archived