Page Interview in Japan

stairway71

Question for those in the know:

Do any of the members of LZ have any idea how crazy this is making the fans?

Second Question:

Is it delberate?

They are going to push us right over the edge I think.

I know it's driving me crazy.

It's a giant prick-tease

Well,

I am so happy everyone knows who that inside source "close to the band" is. God this is funny.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?s...ost&p=51373

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...%20true_1054184

And how are all the fine people at my fav forum in the world...."YEAH BASH." Hi Jeanne, thank you for the kind and warm remarks. PlantOneOnMe, MM, sorry I havent had time to shoot a message at you, been so busy, yawn.

Hey Jimmy? Nice outfit mate, sure beats those flowery blouses and blue jeans eh?

Shad :lol: w

Unless your on LSD it was nothing less. It was an announcment. You dont think it was a hologram or something do you?

Shad :unsure: w

I'm not on LSD thanks all the same, and what was the announcement then? He absolutely DID NOT announce any future plans for Led Zeppelin. :rolleyes:

Unless your on LSD it was nothing less. It was an announcment. You dont think it was a hologram or something do you?

Shad :unsure: w

Um, have to side with Knebby on this one. No blotter, no sugar cubes, no gels, no purple barrels. Not even liquid (oh the memories)! :beer:

Got any? :shifty:

Mad, thanks for posting these pics! I was just about to post the Yahoo! news story which included these pics. They're gorgeous, aren't they?! Jimmy looks really great!!

:D

I agree also that he's looking great these days. :wub: I'm still getting used to the white hair though (even after all this time).

Absolutely...... absolute rubbish :rolleyes:

So much for "Inside sources for the band" :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Yes indeed, he absolutely DID NOT announce any future plans for Led Zeppelin. He DID NOT DENY any future plans for Led Zeppelin either B)

A self negating statement. It leaves you with nothing.

Let me fix it for you dear :rolleyes:

Jimmy Page DID NOT deny any future plans with Led Zeppelin :D

I haven't denied any plans to to become the future King of England. But then again I never had any in the first place.

I also suspect that the "inside source" you are refering to is none other than Alison Krauss. She lurks on this forum under the name of "Knebby."

I haven't denied any plans to to become the future King of England. But then again I never had any in the first place.

I also suspect that the "inside source" you are refering to is none other than Alison Krauss. She lurks on this forum under the name of "Knebby."

Knebby is neither a lurker nor Alison Krauss but she does make worthwhile contributions.

Here are some more photos from Tokyo, Japan 1-28-08

42-19523217.jpg

photo by Michael Caronna

Japan08.jpg

photo by Franck Robichon

12808Japan-1.jpg

photo by Franck Robichon

128082.jpg

photo by Franck Robichon

maybe its just the lighting, but does Jimmy's hair look like it's slowly getting darker? Grecian Formula? :lol:

What gets me are people who just cant even deal with reality. That's all I have to say about that...they just wanna argue. You could put Led Zeppelin in there lounge nude and they would deny it happened.

I guess I dont get it.

Shado :lol: w

I guess you don't.

BTW - what was that announcement again?

Archived