Top song off of Zeppelin II?  

483 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Zeppelin II song.....

• Whole Lotta Love
    • What Is and What Should Never Be
    • The Lemon Song
    • Thank You
    • Heartbreaker
    • Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman)
    • Ramble On
    • Moby Dick
    • Bring It On Home

I voted Heartbreaker, but it was a very dificult choice beetwen the same song and Whole Lotta Love.

But even though i like bought song very much I decided Heartbreker, because theres just something about the rhythm of the guitar and voice, that makes be chose it.

But if there where more choices my list would be:

1. Heartbreaker
  2. Whole Lotta Love
  3. Living Loving Mad
  4. Bring It On Home
  5. Thank You

I vote Heartbreaker. Please reply and give me an explanation to your choice. :D

Heartbreaker for me too. WLL just doesn't do it for me. Great song. But in NYC metro-area it's been overplayed forever!

Heartbreaker's solo and riff is/are/were just incredible.

Probably the hardest album to pick a favorite from.

That's exactly how I feel too. I couldn't even vote on the poll as I simply cannot decide which one is the best. For me it would be either Whole Lotta Love, Heartbreaker or Ramble On.

I vote Heartbreaker. Please reply and give me an explanation to your choice. :D

i agree. over all i think it's one of the all time great rock songs. plant, jones, and bonzo are really good, but page is masterful. that solo just smokes.

Bring It On Home. Cos it's cool.

Hi all. This is my first time posting here. Yeah, I'm with you on that one. I love 'Bring it on Home' because of the strong contrast between that old style black mans' blues and the sudden tempo change hard rocking groove. I love music like that, with various ebbs and flows, distinct separate sections and tempo changes.

I'm a little suprised by the low poll rating of 'Thank You'. I would have thought it would rate a little higher.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for BIOH because it's about the coolest song I've ever heard. Jimmys riffs .. I get goose bumps everytime! It was a super difficult just picking one as I love the whole album and have many favourites :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived