Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Well that one didn't work out too well, but there has to be one out there, somewhere!!!!

Here's another...

krauss_plant_256.jpg

I've been searching every search engine available for the last couple of days with no luck on finding a bigger version of that picture! There has to be one some place on this planet! Thanks for that one though!

Don't feel bad, Roxie, I too am making everyone around me nuts with this "Robert thing"... husband wants to know if I'm "over it" yet... are ya kidding?! I'd have to be DEAD! :D

That's why I love this forum... people understand! :D

Coment on these professional music industry promos- of Robert & krauss & notice in the video for gone gone -the imageconsultant has Alison wearing dresses with ruffles on top?-----any how if you go to this site you can see a real photo of the little party they had in NYC about the same day the two above press promo photos( Alison,yellow dress,green dress)were taken in NYC as well.------OCT.22.07---- WWW.Wireimage.com ------lots of photos of Robert will come up you type in his name for search--even one with him closely holding Stevie Nicks--while dancing this is not sexual chemistry ---just friends---people do these things in fun, Especially entertainers for the cameras. So at wireimage the NYC party a photo will come up of Robert ,Tbone& Alison,click on it and another photo of the same event ,with wall paper of red scotish tartan and a room full of people,Alison --Tbone ---Robert ---are not all huddled together----they all do have seperate lives---and other people in them. Robert is not romanticly involved with Alison.She has a boyfriend. She did not attend the Led Zeppelin consert on Dec.10.07 at the 02 arena in London. So, it is rather silly to carry on fantasies of them in a romantic manner.Robert Plant said from the start of working on the raising sand project--I don`t like calling this a duet,it is really a band .As well jokingly on the sirius radio interview he said: We are just like Dic&Dee Dee--they were two musical artist from the 1960`s who sang together --purely on a platonic level--they had seperate personal lives.--- edit to add just seen the photo put on at the same time I was typeing this --thanks!

Edited by lajoie

plantkrauss420070802134uf2.jpg

Yes, since we are on the subject of p and k, I like this one. I don't know if it has been posted here yet, but I love the photo. Sure would like to be her... :rolleyes:

If you visit Alisons site there is a photo of them..... with Roberts back to the camera as they walk away....I cant copy it to post it here.... but believe me ..... :P ...its a great butt shot!!!! :D

If you visit Alisons site there is a photo of them..... with Roberts back to the camera as they walk away....I cant copy it to post it here.... but believe me ..... :P ...its a great butt shot!!!! :D

I feel so guilty coz' every time I'm in a recorded store I have to pick up Raising Sand just one more time and look at that back cover.

My friend saw it and said: wow, so that's how he looks now...he's old.

I of course called her a blasphemer and showed her the ass shot....I said whatever...just look at that bum! Some 20 year old's don't have that!

She caved in! Ha!

Robert rules!

:cheer:

The butt shot

I went over to the site, looking at the gallery pics and I'm like, OK I've been had... you made us look! Then I saw it on the left as I was about to leave the site and say it here. Then you posted it.

I just like her expression. I'm bad, I know, but I'll stick to looking at his rear from the 70s in the jeans thread. I feel kinda guilty now.

However, every now and again, when he smiles... young Robert shines through. :)

Coment on these professional music industry promos- of Robert & krauss & notice in the video for gone gone -the imageconsultant has Alison wearing dresses with ruffles on top?-----any how if you go to this site you can see a real photo of the little party they had in NYC about the same day the two above press promo photos( Alison,yellow dress,green dress)were taken in NYC as well.------OCT.22.07---- WWW.Wireimage.com ------lots of photos of Robert will come up you type in his name for search--even one with him closely holding Stevie Nicks--while dancing this is not sexual chemistry ---just friends---people do these things in fun, Especially entertainers for the cameras. So at wireimage the NYC party a photo will come up of Robert ,Tbone& Alison,click on it and another photo of the same event ,with wall paper of red scotish tartan and a room full of people,Alison --Tbone ---Robert ---are not all huddled together----they all do have seperate lives---and other people in them. Robert is not romanticly involved with Alison.She has a boyfriend. She did not attend the Led Zeppelin consert on Dec.10.07 at the 02 arena in London. So, it is rather silly to carry on fantasies of them in a romantic manner.Robert Plant said from the start of working on the raising sand project--I don`t like calling this a duet,it is really a band .As well jokingly on the sirius radio interview he said: We are just like Dic&Dee Dee--they were two musical artist from the 1960`s who sang together --purely on a platonic level--they had seperate personal lives.--- edit to add just seen the photo put on at the same time I was typeing this --thanks!

Yada Yada Yada!! Oh please, just relax already! I thought you weren't even a fan of Alison's based on other comments you have made about her in other threads, so why do you go out of your way to criticize any comments some of us make about these two and how do you happen to know so much about her? There is nothing wrong with having a little fun with commenting on how well they look together IF they were actually a couple. Don't take this so seriously! Fine if you aren't a fan of their musical collaboration but some of us happen to enjoy it. If you don't like what we are saying, then don't read the threads, plain and simple!

Now, ladies back to the drooling. BTW Sunray I just love that shot of him at Knebworth! B):wub:

Edited by Melanie_72

Yada Yada Yada!! Oh please, just relax already! I thought you weren't even a fan of Alison's based on other comments you have made about her in other threads, so why do you go out of your way to criticize any comments some of us make about these two and how do you happen to know so much about her? There is nothing wrong with having a little fun with commenting on how well they look together IF they were actually a couple. Don't take this so seriously! Fine if you aren't a fan of their musical collaboration but some of us happen to enjoy it. If you don't like what we are saying, then don't read the threads, plain and simple!

Now, ladies back to the drooling. BTW Sunray I just love that shot of him at Knebworth! B):wub:

As for Alison and my opinion of her don`t assume anything .

Edited by lajoie