Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Is that a rehearsal pic, glicine? I'm just thinking that Alison doesn't seem dressed in her usual style.

I don't know, it was in Santa Cruz but BP didn't state if that was rehearsal. But he certainly loved the concert with the praise "For me, one of the most sublime concerts of last year...". Thinking about how many concerts BP Fallon must have seen...

And he has some Zeppelin O2 pics and Robert's pics from the concert in NYC for Arthur Lee.

I don't know, it was in Santa Cruz but BP didn't state if that was rehearsal. But he certainly loved the concert with the praise "For me, one of the most sublime concerts of last year...". Thinking about how many concerts BP Fallon must have seen...

And he has some Zeppelin O2 pics and Robert's pics from the concert in NYC for Arthur Lee.

Yes, I saw those--the pics of him and Robert at the Arthur Lee gig are so cute, too.

You're right, if ever a man was in a position to judge good music! :D

Here he is, around the other side of Robert!bp_robert_hug.jpg

Edited by Aquamarine

:D

I love that f'in smile so much!

Have to admit I much prefer Robert sans award winning beard (& moustache), because of how much I love the smile (I think it shows more prominently w/o facial hair). But of course Robert should be how HE wants to be, for his own happiness!

Speaking of Robert's family...anybody know who Gwendal Peizerat is (French ice dancer)?

They look so much alike people might think they're related...but Gwendal's not quite as cute ;)

But he & Marina did some AMAZING stuff on the ice.

http://www.fotobank.ru/img/S006-9038.jpg?size=1

Speaking of Robert's family...anybody know who Gwendal Peizerat is (French ice dancer)?

They look so much alike people might think they're related...but Gwendal's not quite as cute ;)

But he & Marina did some AMAZING stuff on the ice.

http://www.fotobank.ru/img/S006-9038.jpg?size=1

Oh Gwendal is outgoing, funny and very cute. ;)

Met him during the Winter Olympics in Turin, he is a gentleman.

Oh Gwendal is outgoing, funny and very cute. ;)

Met him during the Winter Olympics in Turin, he is a gentleman.

Oooh-lucky you! I guess RP & GP have more than appearance in common! I never got to see the A&P routines the year they won gold (no cable then). I rememember some of the previous years' routines; Man in the Iron Mask, Romeo & Juliet, Time to Say Goodbye....amazing stuff.

Are they still skating?

I would love to get a DVD if there's one av of them-also of Kurt Browning.

But I'm getting off topic...

Edited by ZeppyNetters

Oooh-lucky you! I guess RP & GP have more than appearance in common! I never got to see the A&P routines the year they won gold (no cable then). I rememember some of the previous years' routines; Man in the Iron Mask, Romeo & Juliet, Time to Say Goodbye....amazing stuff.

Are they still skating?

I would love to get a DVD if there's one av of them-also of Kurt Browning.

But I'm getting off topic...

Ok still off topic:

Gwendal and Marina did some pro shows in the last years, like Champion on Ice. And Gwendal is the special commentator of the Eurosport Channel when there are big Figureskating events.

Gwendal is...eh very much a Frenchman. I've never met Robert but I always think he is very english.

Back to the topic:

ambp8n.jpg

Seeing as you ladies like pics of Robert I thought I would repost a collection of pics I took of Strange Sensation in Bristol June 07. Hope you like them. There are some of my dear friends here on the forum who were standing right in front of me when i took them, thats Aquamarine, Nine lives and Plantonic. Remember this ladies?

2007_0622BristolPlant0001.jpg

2007_0622BristolPlant0002.jpg

2007_0622BristolPlant0003.jpg

2007_0622BristolPlant0005.jpg

2007_0622BristolPlant0007.jpg

Seeing as you ladies like pics of Robert I thought I would repost a collection of pics I took of Strange Sensation in Bristol June 07. Hope you like them. There are some of my dear friends here on the forum who were standing right in front of me when i took them, thats Aquamarine, Nine lives and Plantonic. Remember this ladies?

2007_0622BristolPlant0001.jpg

2007_0622BristolPlant0002.jpg

2007_0622BristolPlant0003.jpg

2007_0622BristolPlant0005.jpg

2007_0622BristolPlant0007.jpg

Great ones, ledded1!!!! :wub:

I wished I was there with you.

Er, yes, I have a vague recollection of that night, ledded1. :wub:

Fantastic night, and fantastic pics. :notworthy:

But I miss the Strange Sensation majorly too--I do hope they'll be back someday. :(

If we'd got any closer, we'd have been on the stage with them. ("I'm with the band!" :D)

Show off. :angry: :angry:

I was having a good time looking at the pics, now I'm sooooo envious.... <_<

Aqua, you're a spoilsport. :angry: :angry: