Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Its from Circus magazine - I don't see a date but it is a centrefold, the surrounding story is about The Song Remains The Same movie.

Thanks! So I would think we can deduce from the surrounding story that since the movie came out in 1976, the Circus magazine issue would have been 1976 or later.

Its from Circus magazine - I don't see a date but it is a centrefold, the surrounding story is about The Song Remains The Same movie.

Pinning down the specific issue of Circus Magazine is tough - you expect everything to be on the web but it's not.

Would you guys say that picture is from '75, then? The jewelry reminds me of '77, but if the magazine was published in 1976, then it couldn't have been

The light bulbs along the front of the stage indicate to me that it's 75. I had the mag that contained that centre fold but can't remember if it was Circus or Hit Parader

The light bulbs along the front of the stage indicate to me that it's 75. I had the mag that contained that centre fold but can't remember if it was Circus or Hit Parader

Upon further review..definitely Circus and definitely an issue from 1976. Think it's got ZZ Top on the front cover

Apologize if they have been posted before here. They were new to me.

tumblr_melaq4my2y1ri9ntyo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_melaq4my2y1ri9ntyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_melaq4my2y1ri9ntyo3_500.jpg

The fur coat that guy is wearing... arent there photo's of Plant in that coat with Led Zeppelin. One photo that comes to mind is the one from the Through the Mirror book when he's in the back of the car. I swear its the same coat. Anybody else notice that?