Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

He's pouting in that one, though, EL.

Really, I don't mean he doesn't have any lips AT ALL--but they're very thin. As lips go.

Nothing wrong with that! :D

plant001he7.jpg

'

Great Picture. How old is Robert? In his 40's - do you know? Robert looks like he is in his mid-40s? I am going to sketch this picture. Just curious.

Mr Thin-Lips there would have been in his forties when that was taken, yes. It's a gorgeous pic, isn't it?

Very sexy! If only to meet him in my lifetime. Robert's a Leo and I am an Aries. A great match! Maybe in another life and time, our pasts will connect. I still believe Dreams do come true. I don't think that he reads the website, so he will never read this posting. I can still dream...

But in another life and time, he WILL read your post, and then . . . :wub:

I should have written that I did blush when I was writing this, even at my age. Nothing should surprise me. I am still young and young at heart.

I wasn't complaining about them, MSG--just pointing out a fact! When not pouting, his lips aren't the largest part of him, let's say. :D

Not a criticism, just an observation--after all, who started this thread you're all enjoying?! ;)

hey... I know what you mean about the lips thing...

I've already noticed that too! he haves really thin lips...

but still... very hot and sweet lips! ;)

Robert is perfect... in every way! :wub:

106892540178308.jpg

RP.jpg

File0702.jpg

I wasn't complaining about them, MSG--just pointing out a fact! When not pouting, his lips aren't the largest part of him, let's say. :D

Not a criticism, just an observation--after all, who started this thread you're all enjoying?! ;)

We all thank you for starting this HOT thread Aqua :notworthy::bravo:

Have you ever noticed that he's hardly got any lips?

Just thought I'd mention it! :D

yes, and I adore his lips! I find that quite many English/British gentlemen have rather thin lips. :D I mean, look at mr. Daniel "James Bond" Craig for example! daniel_craig.jpg

(ok, his lower lip IS "plumper", haha, but I guess you know what I mean.)

Edited by eMMi

thought i would share ;)

robertplantadmiringhimsjq1.th.jpgthpix.gif

robertplantandbeercanpyey0.th.jpg

robertplantsittingonasobz9.th.jpgthpix.gif

tks for posting these Lo...I have never seen any of these before!!!, the third one, he could sure use some company over a cup of tea (we could discuss music, art and LIPS!!!) :D

tks for posting these Lo...I have never seen any of these before!!!, the third one, he could sure use some company over a cup of tea (we could discuss music, art and LIPS!!!) :D

that would be nice to discuss (lips) lol and your welcome. heres one with a Nazi hat.

robertplantwearingnazislf7.jpg

Well, in c4plant's pics he's pouting again, so you can knock off the :rolleyes: (check his lips in their normal position--Jesus, I make a simple observation and you'd think I'd insulted his manhood!)

and in that one ^^ I don't think Robert looks any more cool wearing Nazi (or Luftwaffe) regalia than Jimmy does.

That bottom picture takes up my entire screen! What a nice view. I really like the view of the first one too.

None of the women I know who've encountered the Golden God have ever complained about the size of the man's

xxxx

lips.

RPoldmagscan.jpg

:D hahahaa....Yeah, and with the "other" who could care about lips!!! :bubble: