Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Never saw any of these before! I wonder what is this pic with a dancer? Some spontaneous moment during the concert? :lol:

All (except possibly the last one) are already on this site. The dancer appeared at Oakland. You can see Zepp entourage member Rex King applauding behind them.

Richard Cole posted the second pic in his "Stairway To Heaven" book and wrongly-labelled it as Robert and Maureen. Really adds to his crediblity. :rolleyes:

All (except possibly the last one) are already on this site. The dancer appeared at Oakland. You can see Zepp entourage member Rex King applauding behind them.

Richard Cole posted the second pic in his "Stairway To Heaven" book and wrongly-labelled it as Robert and Maureen. Really adds to his crediblity. :rolleyes:

Do you think it's possible that Cole didn't want all the information in his book to be accurate and credible?

Do you think it's possible that Cole didn't want all the information in his book to be accurate and credible?

I don't really understand that idea. Particularly when it relates to a photo of Robert with someoe who obviously isn't his wife.

Why do you suggest that?

I don't really understand that idea. Particularly when it relates to a photo of Robert with someoe who obviously isn't his wife.

Why do you suggest that?

I know very little about Richard Cole and his book, but imagine that If he wrote the book because he needed money, he may have had mixed feelings about the project, and those feelings also may have affected the outcome. Perhaps he felt pressured to give the publishing house what they wanted (probably mostly scandals and private matters, since the publishing editor / ghostwriter didn't check many of the facts in the book), but felt bad doing it and told things inaccurately to blur the line between fact and fiction.

Edited by Zanadu

possibly, Knebby, but it's an ocean of photoes out there on 140 something pages, to remain sane I just look at those posted lately :D

I first thought it was Maureen, then I thought no, but the girl at the pic seems to be of an Indian origin, that mislead us I guess.

I think your probably right. I still think him and Alison look cute together. But that's just me. And they seem to like working together. Some of their music is good and some I can't listen to, but that's to be expected when you mix two diversely opposite genres. You can't brew a stew in 2 seconds. You have to let it simmer.

I think many blame her for Planty not agreeing to do a world tour with Jimmy and JPJ. The only thing I've heard her say publicly about it was when she said she wouldn't attend the O2 show.

"I'd probably be killed by the Led Zeppelin fans."

Again, some things have to simmer. Artists do what they want, when they want. That's pretty much the way with us too>>>>

I believe Alison is involved with John Waite :D I dunno :huh: . Don't care really...

I will just wait for a new show. I am intrigued to hear the next album.

Robert's decision to not do a world tour with Zep had absolutely nothing to do with Alison.

Hehe.. I have no idea about the circumstances behind that photo!! :D :D

Everything I have read says the girl on stage with Robert during the Oakland 77 show is just that...a girl from the audience...known as The Oakland girl.....Led Zeppelin in their prime...having the time of their lives :D along with all the lucky ones to experience them!! :D

As for Richard Cole.....a sad little man wanting to have his moment in time( and money) :huh: so messed up in the day...he probably doesn't even remember fact from fiction,,,whatever to sell a book! :slapface:

I'd like to remember what this thread is all about....Hot pics of Robert!

b96azc.jpgB)

Hi everyone!

"I'm packing my bags to the Misty Mountains!" that's right! I'm going to my hometown tomorrow, and since I dont have internet there, I'll be a few days without coming here :(

So, I'll leave you with some photos I found, of this great man :wub:

197020rp066a.jpg

mrpphotos095507-led-zeppelin_reunio.jpg

rp1226053.jpg

RP212.jpg

babyr748.jpg

Hope you like it! I sure do... Robert is so cute :wub:

See you!

Happy Easter! :D

Hi everyone!

"I'm packing my bags to the Misty Mountains!" that's right! I'm going to my hometown tomorrow, and since I dont have internet there, I'll be a few days without coming here :(

rp1226053.jpg

See you!

He's mighty cute indeed. How I wish to see that butt chin again ....

Thx TTL, have a great easter yourself!

I first thought it was Maureen, then I thought no, but the girl at the pic seems to be of an Indian origin, that mislead us I guess.

How can you tell by looking at the back of her head what her origin is? :huh:

Oh yes, that pic of him with the girl onstage. I think she has been referred to as the "Oakland dancer". LOL.

Edited by Melanie_72

Hi everyone!

197020rp066a.jpg

rp1226053.jpg

RP212.jpg

babyr748.jpg

See you!

thanks so much for sharing! :wub:

Hi everyone!

197020rp066a.jpg

rp1226053.jpg

RP212.jpg

babyr748.jpg

See you!

Thx for sharing.. I really liked them :)

Wonder who that is riding with him? Looks like they were at an amusement park or something.
Looks like Audrey Hamilton...1977

The only thing I know is that she's just a lucky girl .. :D

Edited by Coda.S