Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

code i luv yer sig it's so uhm PLANTiful

:)

thank uu so much :) it was hard to choose those pix bcuz all of his pics are just stunning!!

I've seen that bottom photo many times before, but I've always been curious as to the nature of the circumstances for which they're dressed up in that way.

I really don't know .. I'm so curious as well!!

The bottom pic is hilarious. Robert was going a little bit country then, LOL. I think that's the first time I ever seen him wear a hat. Who are the other people with him?

The two boys look like wax statues lol!! I don't know actually, but I just feel that they really are!

The bottom pic is hilarious. Robert was going a little bit country then, LOL. I think that's the first time I ever seen him wear a hat. Who are the other people with him?

Don't know who the girl is but the one in front is Phil Collins and the guy in the back is Paul Martinez, Robert's then bass player.

Don't know who the girl is but the one in front is Phil Collins and the guy in the back is Paul Martinez, Robert's then bass player.

Thanks nine! I didn't recognize Phil at first but when I went and took a second look, I see it is definetly him. B)

I've seen that bottom photo many times before, but I've always been curious as to the nature of the circumstances for which they're dressed up in that way.

I may be able to shed a tiny bit of light on this, in that there are lots of tourist places where you can do this--like the place out west where a bunch of friends and I got dressed up in costumes that only had fronts (so that they will fit anyone), to look like we were in the Wild West (luckily I don't have the pic any more :D ). Some places you just stick your head through a hole in the backdrop, which is what I thought this was, initially. As for the circumstances behind this pic, though, I have no idea.

Edited by Aquamarine

I may be able to shed a tiny bit of light on this, in that there are lots of tourist places where you can do this--like the place out west where a bunch of friends and I got dressed up in costumes that only had fronts (so that they will fit anyone), to look like we were in the Wild West (luckily I don't have the pic any more :D ). Some places you just stick your head through a hole in the backdrop, which is what I thought this was, initially. As for the circumstances behind this pic, though, I have no idea.

Oh yes, I know what you're referring to. Could absolutely be something like that. I just wondered if it was for something specific or they were just out having fun.

I agree c4plant.It sure looks like her.

I don't know who the woman is but it's not Audrey Hamilton.

Oh yes, I know what you're referring to. Could absolutely be something like that. I just wondered if it was for something specific or they were just out having fun.

Oh well, I only promised a tiny bit of light! I'm guessing they were just having fun, but I don't know.

Oh, and yes, definitely not Audrey.

Nine, the guy in the back isn't Paul - it's the late Bob Mayo who played with Robert for a short while in his early solo career.

Nine, the guy in the back isn't Paul - it's the late Bob Mayo who played with Robert for a short while in his early solo career.

Oops! Forgot about Bob! Do you know why they were all dressed up? Was it for something specific or just a fun outing?