Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

The thing he's holding in his hand was from an ad for flour, I forget the character's name but we had cooking scales (for weighing flour) in our kitchen shaped like him! (Homepride, was that the brand?)

Well, its all kinda weird

:lol: !! Eternal light, I wonder why the guys would wear them, was it in the movie? (Sadly, I haven't seen it, I can't find it any where on DVD :( !!) And the flour thingy. . . gosh, its all random, I've never seen anything like it, especially from Robert!

:lol: !! Eternal light, I wonder why the guys would wear them, was it in the movie? (Sadly, I haven't seen it, I can't find it any where on DVD :( !!) And the flour thingy. . . gosh, its all random, I've never seen anything like it, especially from Robert!

LOL. It's funny :D

Welcome communication to the topic.. I wanna see some of ur Robert's Pics soon ;)

I don't know, but they were there wearing masks at the opening of the film whoever they were.

Amazon may have the DVD.

Edited by eternal light

Doesn't it resemble the mask Jonsey was wearing in TSRTS movie? Reminds me of it. As for Robert goofing around....not too suprising to me.....He never takes himself too seriously...which is part of his appeal! ( Only a part!!) :D:D LOL

b96azc.jpg

LOL. It's funny :D

Welcome communication to the topic.. I wanna see some of ur Robert's Pics soon ;)

Thank you ^^! I sure do hope I can dig up some amazing pictures like everyone else!

I don't know, but they were there wearing masks at the opening of the film whoever they were.

Amazon may have the DVD.

I'll try Amazon (If I can get my mom to order it!!) Usually I have been looking for it at stores, so I think the internet might be the best decision!

1977_Soccer_Ball_01.jpg

d1b3.jpg

08ledzep01311.jpg

robert-69-athome-2.jpg

ledzepmail3.jpg

Look at little baby Carmen >w<

WOW :wub:

Thank You for the pics!

I love seeing him at his house with his family! So cute!

That second one is a real treat, Ms brspled! :wub:

I have to concur this. :wub:

Ohhhh, see what I've found.

(Anyway I think it's better to credit the photographer, so I'll only post the link)

Womad festival

Oh such nice photoes. :angel:

those comments in some strange language below... what was their meaning, I wonder :rolleyes:

WOW :wub:

Thank You for the pics!

I love seeing him at his house with his family! So cute!

Oh your welcome ^^!

Yep, I gotta tell you, Carmen just could have been the cutest baby ever

(Knowing she must have gotten her looks from the two most beautiful people ;) !!)

hehehepranksoncole.jpg

haha, I wonder if it's Robert who has done something on Cole's throusers (man, don't get me wrong) :lol:

Robert is so cute in this one! :wub:

plant.jpg

Holy sh*t - just saw this one now. :faint1:

haha, I wonder if it's Robert who has done something on Cole's throusers (man, don't get me wrong) :lol:

Robert is so cute in this one! :wub:

Yep, it was our lovely Robert :P

Seems like he likes to pull pranks (Actually I read in Richard's book that it was more of him and Bonzo. . .)

Robert is absolutely ADORABLE! I could jump into that picture and SQUEEZE him ^^!!

:wub:

:thumbsup:

If I saw him down the street I would've put my arms around him in seconds flat!!

and here's one of me dressed as Peter Grant.

rv54.jpg

Yep, it was our lovely Robert :P

Seems like he likes to pull pranks (Actually I read in Richard's book that it was more of him and Bonzo. . .)

Robert is absolutely ADORABLE! I could jump into that picture and SQUEEZE him ^^!!

Uh, yeah, well, you know how

works. Edited by eternal light