Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

:lol:

Ok Roxie this is for you.

desertp.gif

And this is for Aqua.

dancezfi.gif

If you can't see the pics move, please save them on your computer then you'll see them. ;)

Sorry I made them so small.

Edited by glicine

It's Andrew Hayward, brother of Sally, an American fan who used to write a fanzine about Zepp called "The Rover".

The photo was taken outside Robert's local pub in the Midlands, sadly just 8 days before Bonzo died.

It's Andrew Hayward, brother of Sally, an American fan who used to write a fanzine about Zepp called "The Rover".

The photo was taken outside Robert's local pub in the Midlands, sadly just 8 days before Bonzo died.

Yea unfortunately. :(

Thanks Knebby :)

No probs. :)

Here's another pic taken at that meeting which you may have already seen as I posted it on the old forum - this one is with his nephew.

robertandnephew.jpg

The shirt seemed to be a favourite, he was seen in it a couple more times

cherub.jpg

sweaty2.jpg

Here's another pic taken at that meeting which you may have already seen as I posted it on the old forum - this one is with his nephew.

robertandnephew.jpg

The shirt seemed to be a favourite, he was seen in it a couple more times

cherub.jpg

sweaty2.jpg

OMG .. I've never seen the last three :thumbsup:

Just amazinggg..... Thx again Knebby :)

Edited by Coda.S

Nice ones Knebby! Were the live shots Honeydrippers gigs or first live solo tour?

Honeydrippers in Birmingham. I believe Sam has put some from the same night up on Robert's new solo site. :)

robertandnephew.jpg

Ah, he's wearing overalls!! He's so cute and adorable in them (And his nephew is as cute as a button!) :P !!! Actually, I think I find Robert adorable or hot in any picture :lol: !!

Nice pictures anyway :thumbsup: !!

:slapface: I was so slow. Were you asking about my signature? Then yes Beowulf.

Thought so. I love it. I heart Beowulf! :lol:

And I was just thinking, isn't it funny to think that Robert's adorable little nephew by now must be grown up and probably has children of his own?