Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Love this photo! Where did you find that one? Is that the night of the 02 concert? I always look at Robert and Jimy's feet. Every concert footage or still photo shot-I love to see what they were....sometimes it was sneakers, but these pointy numbers that Robert has (did you see the ones on the cover of Raising Sand?) are fabulous.

I would take them off of him, very s-l-o-w-l-y and .....................

:lol: ...and I know what you mean!

I found them on Ross Halfin's site. http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/ledzeppelin/ledzeppelin20.php

There's a whole buch more to enjoy!

Zengac loves JulieLuvsRobert! You have some of the BEST pictures.. thanks for posting!! And yes, Percy is definitely still the hottest thing on the planet. As for Diana's pic... well, let's see... I'm thinking right now that I would love to be running my hands thru that gorgeous hair and all over that gorgeous chest of his... okay must stop... at work... can't keep drooling over keyboard!!! :D And as for the other pic... God, how I wish I was an ice cream cone!! :P:wub::wub::wub:

Love this photo! Where did you find that one? Is that the night of the 02 concert? I always look at Robert and Jimy's feet. Every concert footage or still photo shot-I love to see what they were....sometimes it was sneakers, but these pointy numbers that Robert has (did you see the ones on the cover of Raising Sand?) are fabulous.

I would take them off of him, very s-l-o-w-l-y and .....................

Ahhhh.....Gorgeous pic :D