Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I don't know where or when that photo was taken but I never remember Robert's teeth being as bad as they look in that pic so I'm wondering if it's due to the lighting or the angle. I do remember that his teeth weren't exactly straight and one tooth on the side was slightly out and over one of his front teeth but my friends and I thought that was so cute, so endearing (you can see a bit of it in the photo below - although given the rest of the pic, who would notice the teeth?). To be honest, during the Zep years, none of us really scrutinized his teeth! Or Jimmy's teeth. When they walked into a room, everything else about them, including the sexy vibe and aura they projected, completely eclipsed the cosmetic. One of my old friends and I were talking about the time the Zep guys walked into a venue in our home city and the entire atmosphere in the room changed. I don't even have the words to explain what that felt like but I've never forgotten the feeling.

RPbackstagelovebeads-1-1.jpg

what a beautiful pic of Robert....

peachy.jpg

I had a very nice dream about him last night, most of which was x-rated, except the part afterwards when we watched all the wonderful living creatures wandering in the garden.

I am on the floor.. LOL, I can't tell you how many dreams I have had XXX-rated with this man...I can picture him as Adam in the Garden of Eden as well!!!! Perfect MALE:-)

No!!! They are not!!

Only a few have Sugarwink.gif .......

2wevwqb.jpg

Spicecool.gif .....

1970-09-04_LosAngeles33.jpg

And Everything Nice!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

robertplant240.jpg

But none sweeter than Robert!!cool.gif

Yet again, more great pictures. I now have lost complete concentration!!

planted you are so right and C4Plant thanks for posting these:-)