Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

Hello EL! well this gives something to try to go to sleep with:-)

Hello Deborah, and his hair looks slightly damp; that combined with gosh it looks like he forgot to zip his jeans back up. Maybe it was just the laid-back atmosphere or it was hot that night or day.

Or the music was in the key of D; that combined with all the ooh-yeahs could explain the way the atmosphere changed as MSG mentioned. Perhaps it was the orange album cover for the Houses of the Holy disc that stimulated the sacral chakra.

The interior of the Hyatt was decorated in a color scheme of oranges and yellows in 1973, which could explain a lot.

soccer2.jpg

Edited by eternal light

I don't know where or when that photo was taken but I never remember Robert's teeth being as bad as they look in that pic so I'm wondering if it's due to the lighting or the angle. I do remember that his teeth weren't exactly straight and one tooth on the side was slightly out and over one of his front teeth but my friends and I thought that was so cute, so endearing (you can see a bit of it in the photo below - although given the rest of the pic, who would notice the teeth?). To be honest, during the Zep years, none of us really scrutinized his teeth! Or Jimmy's teeth. When they walked into a room, everything else about them, including the sexy vibe and aura they projected, completely eclipsed the cosmetic. One of my old friends and I were talking about the time the Zep guys walked into a venue in our home city and the entire atmosphere in the room changed. I don't even have the words to explain what that felt like but I've never forgotten the feeling.

RPbackstagelovebeads-1-1.jpg

what a beautiful pic of Robert....

goingtocalifornia.jpg

goingtocalifornia2.jpg

Chell, these are magnificent! There are no words to describe the physical beauty of this man!! Off to dreamland:-)

what a beautiful pic of Robert....

... With his pants unbuttoned... :blush:

But this is Robert's smile thread??!!:bagoverhead:

I like the flower theme..... :P Sweeeet! ;)

Hello Hotplant! Nice vision to have before bed. Makes for great dreams:-)

^I guess that one was a whole body smile :-)

There are no words to describe the physical beauty of this man!! Off to dreamland:-)

Ah, he's just another good-looking guy. You've seen one, you've seen 'em all lol.

rphand.jpg

Edited by eternal light

^I guess that one was a whole body smile :-)

Ah, he's just another good-looking guy. You've seen one, you've seen 'em all lol.

rphand.jpg

LOL--EL I don't see them walking around anywhere and I travel a lot:-)

scan0017.jpg

All you guys see is flowers??!!!!!I can't help but be distracted by the "award" he's holding!!biggrin.gif

But... to other hot pics of Robert....

fab208.jpg

6bd861ce0d4btv4.jpg

LeatherJacket.jpg

All you guys see is flowers??!!!!!I can't help but be distracted by the "award" he's holding!!biggrin.gif

But... to other hot pics of Robert....

fab208.jpg

6bd861ce0d4btv4.jpg

LeatherJacket.jpg

OMG-It will never cease to amaze me at the beauty that has been put on this earth!!!!

peachy.jpg

I had a very nice dream about him last night, most of which was x-rated, except the part afterwards when we watched all the wonderful living creatures wandering in the garden.

Edited by eternal light

peachy.jpg

I had a very nice dream about him last night, most of which was x-rated, except the part afterwards when we watched all the wonderful living creatures wandering in the garden.

I am on the floor.. LOL, I can't tell you how many dreams I have had XXX-rated with this man...I can picture him as Adam in the Garden of Eden as well!!!! Perfect MALE:-)

peachy.jpg

Did you se a man standing alone with a tadpole in a jar?

....Not all men are created equal, are they girls? teehee...

No!!! They are not!!

Only a few have Sugarwink.gif .......

2wevwqb.jpg

Spicecool.gif .....

1970-09-04_LosAngeles33.jpg

And Everything Nice!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

robertplant240.jpg

But none sweeter than Robert!!cool.gif

No!!! They are not!!

Only a few have Sugarwink.gif .......

2wevwqb.jpg

Spicecool.gif .....

1970-09-04_LosAngeles33.jpg

And Everything Nice!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

robertplant240.jpg

But none sweeter than Robert!!cool.gif

Yet again, more great pictures. I now have lost complete concentration!!

planted you are so right and C4Plant thanks for posting these:-)