Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

It has a chronology of the band (not always accurate), but mainly consists of photos, and yeah, it's nice to have. B)

I would recommend Led Zeppelin: Heaven and Hell even more strongly though (if you don't have it already) - that's a wonderful large format hardback book, out of print, but easily ordered used online.

And of course Neal Preston's Led Zeppelin book - still available on Amazon and elsewhere I think.

Thanks Otto!! I'll check them out... gotta have a good book with lots of eye candy!! :D

No prob! :)

:D I may have to first win the lottery... if I buy any more Zep stuff right now, I think my hubby might divorce me!! :unsure: For the past 3 months, that's all I've purchased and I keep saying, No really, this is it for now, I swear! But there sooooo many more things I really, really want!!! Maybe I'll just have to figure out a way to sneak stuff in.... naughty, naughty.... :D

Hello everybody!) i'm new here B) i'm russian so excuse me if my English is not that good :rolleyes: i have liked Robert for a long time so the 1st topic i have visited here is the topic of his photos :) thanx for thrilling pictures! i love them! but i don't know how to post pictures here so please tell me and i'll show u smth i have ;)

Hello everybody!) i'm new here B) i'm russian so excuse me if my English is not that good :rolleyes: i have liked Robert for a long time so the 1st topic i have visited here is the topic of his photos :) thanx for thrilling pictures! i love them! but i don't know how to post pictures here so please tell me and i'll show u smth i have ;)

Hi Maureen! Welcome! Your english "sounds" just fine! If you like Robert, you'll like it here!! :D Check out the thread under photos called Robert's Jeans.. I think you'll like that one too! :wub:

You know, I haven't check out that thread yet...thanks for the reminder, Zengac. Maureen, welcome and I'll see you there>>>d025h.gif

TTFN

You are quite welcome.. I have no doubt you will like that thread!! :wub: Also check out the Hot Pics of Robert and Jimmy Together thread... another great topic!! "Double the hotness people, you know you want to!" :D

Edited by zengac

:D I may have to first win the lottery... if I buy any more Zep stuff right now, I think my hubby might divorce me!! :unsure: For the past 3 months, that's all I've purchased and I keep saying, No really, this is it for now, I swear! But there sooooo many more things I really, really want!!! Maybe I'll just have to figure out a way to sneak stuff in.... naughty, naughty.... :D

That's what I do!!!! Sneaky sneaky!!!!!

ledzepO2-3.jpg

That's what I do!!!! Sneaky sneaky!!!!!

ledzepO2-3.jpg

:hysterical: I knew I couldn't be the only one who does that!! I happened to mention my "boyfriend" (what Robert Plant is known as in my life!) again this morning and my husband said something about "being over it." The nerve, huh? <_< So he forces me to hide my obsession. Hey, like I tell him, I could be addicted to far worse things than Led Zep and my boyfriend... I could have a drinking problem, a drug problem, a gambling problem, I could run around on him, etc. So I think this is a healthy obsession. I already had the DVD's that came out in 2003 and the other day I came in with the new TSRTS DVD's... he says, "Where did you get those now?!" I said, "No, I already had these, they aren't new." :D I'm sure he knew better though! If only he would realize, this is currently what gets my "motor" running if ya know what I mean... once he gets that, he'll probably let me wallpaper our house with pictures of my boyfriend!!! Thankfully, we have a fairly decent sized house because there are so many gorgeous pics to choose from... like for example the one you just posted... thanks!! :P:lol:

Carrots, what are your trying to do to me!?!? ;):wub:

Yeah, seriously... I'm at work and this is SOOOO distracting! But of course, you don't see me leavin' do ya??!! :P Funny too.. my wireless keyboard died on me the other day... thought for sure it must have been all the drooling I've been doing.. it was just the batteries... though I'm sure the drool did it's share of damage too!! :lol:

:hysterical: I knew I couldn't be the only one who does that!! I happened to mention my "boyfriend" (what Robert Plant is known as in my life!) again this morning and my husband said something about "being over it." The nerve, huh? <_< So he forces me to hide my obsession. Hey, like I tell him, I could be addicted to far worse things than Led Zep and my boyfriend... I could have a drinking problem, a drug problem, a gambling problem, I could run around on him, etc. So I think this is a healthy obsession. I already had the DVD's that came out in 2003 and the other day I came in with the new TSRTS DVD's... he says, "Where did you get those now?!" I said, "No, I already had these, they aren't new." :D I'm sure he knew better though! If only he would realize, this is currently what gets my "motor" running if ya know what I mean... once he gets that, he'll probably let me wallpaper our house with pictures of my boyfriend!!! Thankfully, we have a fairly decent sized house because there are so many gorgeous pics to choose from... like for example the one you just posted... thanks!! :P:lol:

I be;lieve I have just met my twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy:

Exactly My Life!!! I need a Robert Room!!! :shifty:

I can't go into a record store without buying something to do with Robert, and my hubby never figures it out, so he buys me, Dreamland for Christmas, and finds out, on the way home from a Christmas party, that I already have a copy, playing in my car!!! :whistling:

Yeah, seriously... I'm at work and this is SOOOO distracting! But of course, you don't see me leavin' do ya??!! :P Funny too.. my wireless keyboard died on me the other day... thought for sure it must have been all the drooling I've been doing.. it was just the batteries... though I'm sure the drool did it's share of damage too!! :lol:

Don't they sell "drool covers" for keyboards????

I be;lieve I have just met my twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy:

Exactly My Life!!! I need a Robert Room!!! :shifty:

I can't go into a record store without buying something to do with Robert, and my hubby never figures it out, so he buys me, Dreamland for Christmas, and finds out, on the way home from a Christmas party, that I already have a copy, playing in my car!!! :whistling:

YEEESSSSSS... a Robert room would be PERFECT!!!! :D

Don't they sell "drool covers" for keyboards????

If they do, I surely need one!!!

OMG... my boyfriend's on the radio right now!!!! I can finally give my CD's a break!!

Lucky You!!!! I have to put on yet another cd!!!! :thumbsup:

Damn... song's over. It was Ramble On.. and yeah, I could Ramble On and On and On and On about Percy!! I keep all my CD's... not the originals of course, those stay at home safe and sound... in a CD "wallet" that I carry back and forth from my car most days. I really need to just burn another set! Every afternoon after lunch time for the last several months, I have a little private concert in my office! My husband just doesn't understand how I could listen to the same songs over and over... to me, of course, it makes perfect sense and I don't get sick of it. My obsession cooled a little over the years (not that I ever didn't like them or him) but with all the hype from last month's show, the new CD's/DVD's that are out, Robert's album with Alison and grammy nomination, the fact that VH1 keeps playing Led Zeppelin Live (from the DVD's), the fact that now the DVD's are on my computer hard drive, that fact that you guys keep posting the most unbelievably gorgeous pics of Percy, etc., etc., it's like finding an old flame again and the obsession rages on! This time though it's worse and it's hear to stay!! My husband can just "get over" that!!! :D

I couldn't say it better myself!!!!

I have been BoB-sessed for more than half my life (which is a bloody-long-time!!), and not until recently did I notice how much I missed my Bob-session!!! thru my teen years, (the 70's) I was non-stop listening to Zep, and then the 80's came, and I met my husband, and Robert came out with Pictures At Eleven!!! My husband, borrowed a copy of the album, and taped it for me, ( I still have it, as well as the cd, and Nine Lives!!!) But over the years with life, and kids, and stuff, I just was distracted by it all, and lost touch, until Robert came out with Mighty Rearranger, and the rest is Bob-session History!!!!

Non-Stop listening to Robert, or Zep, or HoneyDrippers, whatever he sings I wanna hear it!!! And my car has copies of all my indoor cd's, so driving is an absolute thrill!!!! and when hubby is at work, I am online!!!! :o

I might also add, that if driving my children anywhere, they weren't allowed to change the station if Robert was singing!!!!

had to put my foot down firmly there!!!!