Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

OMG what lovely pics!!!))) thank you!!!! seems like my collection of his pictures will be unbelievable big!!! i have seen the 1st pic of the last post, it's just stunning!!!!!!!!!!!

and i like the second pic too - he's so young, and i have always loved his beautiful scin.....oh God...... :wub:

Edited by maureen

I couldn't say it better myself!!!!

I have been BoB-sessed for more than half my life (which is a bloody-long-time!!), and not until recently did I notice how much I missed my Bob-session!!! thru my teen years, (the 70's) I was non-stop listening to Zep, and then the 80's came, and I met my husband, and Robert came out with Pictures At Eleven!!! My husband, borrowed a copy of the album, and taped it for me, ( I still have it, as well as the cd, and Nine Lives!!!) But over the years with life, and kids, and stuff, I just was distracted by it all, and lost touch, until Robert came out with Mighty Rearranger, and the rest is Bob-session History!!!!

Non-Stop listening to Robert, or Zep, or HoneyDrippers, whatever he sings I wanna hear it!!! And my car has copies of all my indoor cd's, so driving is an absolute thrill!!!! and when hubby is at work, I am online!!!! :o

I might also add, that if driving my children anywhere, they weren't allowed to change the station if Robert was singing!!!!

had to put my foot down firmly there!!!!

Keep, you sound EXACTLY like me!!! Except I don't have any kids to drive around (by choice)... maybe I could drive my dog places.. she doesn't even know how to change the radio station!! I find myself driving to and from work REAL slowly these days, especially if a good Zep song is on, even though I have all the CD's!! And I've discovered that Zep is actually good for your health.. one of my pastimes is jogging.. another of my pastimes is sitting around listening to Zep, pigging out and doing nothing! :rolleyes: Anyway, I've been trying to do more running and less pigging... and I find when I listen to Zep, I run longer and faster so it's a good thing. Of course, I must look ridiculous playing air guitar, playing air drums and air singing while jogging!! Oh well...

Uh oh, The Lemon Song is on now... "Squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg..." I sure hope there are no light bulbs near me, Sunray!!! :D

"Squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg..." - ah this phrase IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))) yeah i have too bright imagination :rolleyes:

LOL!!! I just love when he says that.. then again, I love when he says anything! He could tell me to drop dead and I would grin from ear to ear just at the thought of him speaking to me!! :D

Keep, you sound EXACTLY like me!!! Except I don't have any kids to drive around (by choice)... maybe I could drive my dog places.. she doesn't even know how to change the radio station!! I find myself driving to and from work REAL slowly these days, especially if a good Zep song is on, even though I have all the CD's!! And I've discovered that Zep is actually good for your health.. one of my pastimes is jogging.. another of my pastimes is sitting around listening to Zep, pigging out and doing nothing! :rolleyes: Anyway, I've been trying to do more running and less pigging... and I find when I listen to Zep, I run longer and faster so it's a good thing. Of course, I must look ridiculous playing air guitar, playing air drums and air singing while jogging!! Oh well...

Uh oh, The Lemon Song is on now... "Squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg..." I sure hope there are no light bulbs near me, Sunray!!! :D

I can do nothing when I hear The Lemon Song!!!

And driving is better when I listen to Robert, because I s-l-o-w down, and really enjoy the ride!!!

(but I think I may have to get an mp3 player, and listen as I walk the dog, all day long!!!!

Zep IS good for your health!!!

LOL!!! I just love when he says that.. then again, I love when he says anything! He could tell me to drop dead and I would grin from ear to ear just at the thought of him speaking to me!! :D

yeah!!!! plus his voice is so sexy...i remember hearing his voice for the 1st time...i was shocked...it came inside of me and i got so warm, so great...and since that i can't avoid listening to his voice...it has MAGIC!!!

yeah!!!! plus his voice is so sexy...i remember hearing his voice for the 1st time...i was shocked...it came inside of me and i got so warm, so great...and since that i can't avoid listening to his voice...it has MAGIC!!!

I couldn't agree more!! :D

try to show him pics, especially the ones where Robert looks girlish, maybe he will realize how hot Robert is (but be careful, he's still your husband) ^^

Oh he's already told me how "girlish" he thinks Robert is... doesn't matter... I'm still in love with Robert!!