Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

269.gif No need for a fight! We could arrange some sort of "time share" agreement!

I think to keep all us girls happy we will have to create our own Robert harem..with him laid back on a chaise longue, lapping up the attention....but then, I'm sure he's had a few situations like that in his time! ;):D

adorable02.jpg

I fixed that one :D..it took a while, but it was worth it.

I got a much larger version of it months later without the watermark:

35ds0da4ox3.jpg

I believe thanks to longdistancewinner, who posted a link with tons of large pictures that seemed to be from gettyimages (like this one) on the old forums.

I fixed that one :D..it took a while, but it was worth it.

I got a much larger version of it months later without the watermark:

35ds0da4ox3.jpg

I believe thanks to longdistancewinner, who posted a link with tons of large pictures that seemed to be from gettyimages (like this one) on the old forums.

As I said, I didn't keep records of who scanned/posted what, so thanks to all. :D

What this picture fails to show is me standing on the rail at the foot of the bed..getting ready to launch myself at him!!! 018.gif

1jlf7.jpg

Onto Harper as well, I hope. ...I wonder why this picture always has that 1/2 cropped out. Makes me sad, it does.

Bigger scans from the Mail:

34tajwz.png

2qxt205.png

2bvfd0.png

Well my day is done.

I just got into work, no one is here, and thought I'd check out the Robert photo thread to start my day. And then I see this. I can't work now.

TOO.MUCH.HOTNESS.IN.ONE.PERSON

The same problem with me - i gotta prepare for my exam and i just wanted to have a look what has been uploaded in this topic. and i have had a look. and i can't prepare now...))) having seen this picture, it's so hard to think about other things apart from him)

Oh, yes, he does.

But...really, I love his pics, they add to my day, but they don't upset me to the point that I can't do other things than thinking of him... :unsure:

And these are words from a 44 year old fan who has been in love with him since the age of 11. :)

Oh, yes, he does.

But...really, I love his pics, they add to my day, but they don't upset me to the point that I can't do other things than thinking of him... :unsure:

And these are words from a 44 year old fan who has been in love with him since the age of 11. :)

WOW since 11?))) great)) seems like it was a child's obsession which transformed into mature love))))))))))))

WOW since 11?))) great)) seems like it was a child's obsession which transformed into mature love))))))))))))

:lol:

Maybe you're right.

I loved LZ's music even before that....I first listened to their music at the age of 8. It took me 3 years to see a pic of the band...and I was :o:wub: as I saw Robert. :lol:

Some of his pics still do this to me...but I have learned to deal with it. ;)

I think to keep all us girls happy we will have to create our own Robert harem..with him laid back on a chaise longue, lapping up the attention....but then, I'm sure he's had a few situations like that in his time! ;):D

Excellent idea! As long as I get my turn, I'll be a happy camper!! I seriously hope Robert somehow knows we still lust after him like this... :D

Have to be sneaky today... I have my 10 year old nephew hanging out with me. He's totally into Zep... so cute to hear a small little voice say, "Put on No Quarter!!" :) But he certainly can't see what his old aunt writes about Percy! :lol:

Edited by zengac

Excellent idea! As long as I get my turn, I'll be a happy camper!! I seriously hope Robert somehow knows we still lust after him like this... :D

Have to be sneaky today... I have my 10 year old nephew hanging out with me. He's totally into Zep... so cute to hear a small little voice say, "Put on No Quarter!!" :) But he certainly can't see what his old aunt writes about Percy! :lol:

He'd better avoid reading it :D actually it's great when LZ keep charming young generation...their music will live forever! LONG LIVE ROCK-N-ROLL)))))))

Well my day is done.

I just got into work, no one is here, and thought I'd check out the Robert photo thread to start my day. And then I see this. I can't work now.

TOO.MUCH.HOTNESS.IN.ONE.PERSON

His beauty is crippling isn't it?!

imthirsty.jpg

fixed88.jpg

Oh to see this walking down the street..... :wub:

ny77-drake2.jpg

Edited by Sunray782

2bvfd0.png

This picture is responsible for the end of my lurking. So I signed up because I've gotta confess: Robert Plant is the love of my life!

In that pic he looks sleepy, like he just woke up. Sexiest. Thing. Ever!!

Tori Amos was very wise when she knew that Robert was man she wanted to loose her virginity to...I felt the same way at 16 when I first heard him screaming his head off on Dazed & Confused (I didn't even have to SEE him to know he was beautiful!!).

I don't have a pic to contribute but I did discover a cute youtube video, which equals the level of devotion I've seen on this board. I wouldn't be surprised if one of ya'll made it!

I love the pics of Robert with the monkey. Anyone have those as jpegs? Call it a fetish, but I think these should be added to a photo album called "Plants and Animals." Of course the infamous snake picture and Viking Rob with the goat (pony??) would be included!